Shut Up!

M I K E Y

"Shut up!" You gasped as he lead the little puppy up to your room. "Michael Gordon Clifford, you got me a puppy?" You exclaimed, jumping from your bed and throwing your arms around him. "I thought that it would help when I was away and stuff." He said as you knelt down to pet the mutt. "I love him! Michael this is so perfect! I love you so much!"

C A L

"Shut up!" You laughed as he continued to make odd noises. The two of you were stuck in an elevator with a few other people, and Calum had decide to make the best of it and embarrass you. The people were giving you strange and annoyed looks, but you didn't really care as much as Calum hoped you would. Instead you helped him make them feel uncomfortable until the elevator was back in motion.

A S H

"Shut up!" you snapped, and Ashton looked taken aback. "S-sorry. I didn't think it would bother you that much." "Look, I'm having a God-awful week, and I just think I need some time alone." You said, but instantly regretted it after seeing the injured look on his face. "Yeah... Okay." He said. "Ashton, you know I love you. Maybe can go out tomorrow," you planted a kiss on his lips and he grinned a little. "I love you, too." He sighed in defeat.

L U K E Y

"Shut up!" You shouted across the room. "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" You screamed. "God, (y/n), it's been almost a year! I thought you knew me better than this!" Luke shouted at you. "I'm always worried sick about you and I'm so tired of it! I hate never knowing if you're coming home to me!" You told him, a tear escaping your eye. "(Y/n)... I would never leave you." He said crossing the room and wrapping his arms around you. "But you have all of the other girls-" "They don't mean a damn thing to me."

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)