Luke Punk Imagine

Dedicated to Dimple-Ashton because I love your book so much and I've been reading it all the way through. Also, congrats on 10k! And i'm really excited for the sequel/spinoff cuz I love your book! Okay yeah that's all haha.

Escaping Luke was nearly impossible considering our manager somehow timed our working schedules the exact same time, every day. But I guess I shouldn't be complaining, his intoxicating scent, the ink etched permanently into his skin was somehow a big turn on, including the prominent veins standing clearly on his arms. Nothing worse was then when he smirked at you, knowing exactly what he was doing. You could say he is slightly conceded, or he knows his lasting effects on each girl he glances at.

Tapping my fingers against the table, waiting for Luke to walk in to take his fifteen minute break from helping at the register. Working at a grocery store can have its perks. One we can get food easily, and two some of the finest boys walk through our doors. I can never talk to them though, Luke has to get in the way whenever a boy comes in a ten foot radius of me.

Coming in Luke had his lip ring in his mouth, he pulled out the chair next to me and sat down staring at me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Well we now have twelve minutes to kill, and I'm hungry for something else today." He whispered against my ear. Luke kissed below my ear slowing dragging his lips across my jaw.

"Luke stop." I said grabbing arm.

"Why, (Y/N), I know how you feel about me. Now let me show you how I feel about you." His voice so intriguing I almost gave in.

"We can't someone will walk in." I said getting up and pacing around. Taking me off guard Luke had me pressed against the wall kissing my jaw once again.

"I'm willing to get fired for you." Luke told me.

"You got five minutes." I answered looking up at the clock.

Luke's lips lightly ran over my neck leaving goose bumps. The coldness of the black piercing not helping. Pushing me harder against the wall he kissed my lips. My hands ran up his back feeling his shoulders move then left them on his neck where more swirls were. I pulled at his bottom lip and his eyes shot open.

"Wow (Y/N), who knew you know what to do when it comes to making out." He smirked.

"Hey!" I exclaimed shoving his shoulder.

"Well you know. Calum sure knows how to work those plump lips of his." I taunted running my fingers over my lips, talking about one of our coworkers.

"What." Luke snapped.

"Yeah Calum sure knows what to do. The way he worked down my body. I'm not sure if you have the skills he does." I said trying to push his nerves.

"Calum. As in my best friend Calum?" Luke asked with gritted teeth as he held my collar. Completely distracted by the pulsing veins in his neck and the way his breath was now ragged I forgot to answer his question.

"Cat got your tongue babe?" He questioned, his lips pressed into a thin line. His hands slowly made their way up my shirt.

"I suggest you answer, unless you feel comfortable being naked at work." Luke played pulling down one of my bra straps.

"Lucas I swear." I scolded as his hands played with the top of my pants.

"You wont answer because you know what I will do to you. Isn't that right?" He asked pressing his body against mine.

"Luke, (Y/N), your break is up come on. We need your help!" Our manager yelled through the door.

"Take it easy, you're going to need some energy later." Luke smirked, kissing my lips before sending me a wink.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)