Birthday Girl (Luke Imagine)

You wake with a start, to the sound of a party blower humming loudly, and a the bang of a party popper being pulled in the vicinity of your bed. You groan, eventually peeling open your eyes to face the bright rays of sunlight flooding through the curtains. You’re greeted by the sight of your boyfriend, Luke, standing at the foot of your bed, with a beaming smile on his face, and a neatly wrapped present in his hands.
"Happy birthday!" he yells, walking over to you and sitting down on the edge of the bed. He hands you the present and gives you a quick kiss on the cheek, eager for you to see what he has bought for you.
"Thanks Luke," you smile happily. After sitting up properly in the bed, you give a gentle tug on the ribbon that was wrapped around your present, and it unravells in an instant, falling onto the duvet in front of you. You carefully peel off the wrapping paper to reveal a fairly small and rectungular black box. You look up at Luke, a questioning look in your eyes as you wonder what it could be.
"Go on, open it," he urges, still smiling as he watches you. You follow his orders, pulling open the box to find a beautiful silver necklace. A grin forms across your face.
"I love it! Thanks babe," you tell Luke. He simply smiles back at you.
"Let me put it on for you," he says, taking the box from your hand and removing the necklace. He maneuvres himself so that he’s sitting behind you, and undoes the clasp on the necklace, placing it round your neck as you hold your hair out of the way for him. His fingers brush your skin, sending goosebumps up your neck. Once he has clasped the chain around your neck, he reaches his arms out and wraps them around your waist, nuzzling into the crook of your neck and leaving a kiss there. 
"You know, there is one other present I could give you…" Luke says quietly into your ear.
"And what might that be Mr Hemmings?" you ask, acting innocent as you twist round slightly to look at him. A smirk forms on Luke’s face as he removes his arms from around your waist, and stands up, looking down on your as you sit on the bed. 
"Maybe I’ll just have to show you," he whispers, placing a hand on your shoulder and gently pushing you backwards so that you’re laying on the bed, gazing up at him as he now hovers over you. He runs his hands up your legs, and then settles them on your waist as he crashes his lip onto yours, kissing you roughly. Your lips move against his in a motion full of passion and lust, as his hands play with the hem of your t-shirt.
"This is gonna have to go," he mutters into the kiss, slowly dragging your shirt up to reveal the bare skin of your waist beneath the fabric. You raise your upper body off the bed a little, and he pulls away from your lips as he lifts your t-shirt over your head and throws it behind him, not caring where it lands. He runs his hands over your bare skin like he wants to touch every inch of you. His t-shirt soon joins yours on the floor, but your lips reconnect immediately once it’s been removed."You still have far too many clothes on Luke, what kind of birthday present is this?" you smirk, tugging his body closer to you by the waistband of his jeans. You scrabble to undo the button on them, before tugging down the zip. He stands up from a moment and lets his jeans fall down in one swift movement, pooling at his ankles before he steps out of them. It’s only a matter of seconds before he kneeling over you again, a mischievous glint in his eye as he hooks his fingers over the waistband of your pyjama bottoms, and his tongue slips into your mouth, not even giving you the chance to deny him. He slowly removes your bottoms, his fingers tracing the skin on your thighs as he does so. You’re now left in only your underwear, as Luke hovers over you on the bed. You put your hands on either side of his head and pull him down to you, roughly kissing his lips with passion and hunger. You arch your back, just enough for his hands to reach behind you, and he delicately unclasps your bra, discarding it on the floor somewhere near your t-shirt. After a moment, his lips escape yours as he kisses the soft skin of your neck, and then begins working his way down your body, leaving a trail of soft kisses. He travels down your chest, kissing the valley between your breasts as he massages them gently with his hands. He continues his assault, kissing down your stomach until he reaches the elastic of your pants. He looks up at you, smirking, and you prop yourself up on your elbows a little to meet his gaze.

"Happy birthday," he grins, sliding your pants down to your ankles and pulling them off. He puts his hand son your knees, gently pushing your legs a little further apart. He kisses the insides of your thighs, and you feel your desperation growing.
"Luke, please," you moan softly. He grants your wish, pressing a kiss to where you need his touch the most. His tongue dances over your clit, sending a shiver up your spine. As he uses his tongue to work his magic there, he slowly plunges one of his finger’s inside of you, feeling the wetness that he’s already caused. He begins to move it in and out of you, his speed increasing with time. You reach your arms out, tugging on his hair gently as you sigh with pleasure and another finger enters you. He reaches up his free hand, brushing his thumb over one of your nipples, and gives a gentle squeeze on your breast. 
It isn’t long before you feel yourself getting close to coming undone.
"Luke," you moan out, gripping onto the bed sheets below you. He picks up the pace a little with his fingers, understanding what you’re trying to say, and all too soon you’re coming to your high; your legs feel weak, your body trembling. You collapse back onto the bed so that you’re laying down properly, a feeling of bliss washing over you. Luke crawls up the bed towards you, and reach out to him, slipping a finger under the waistband of his boxers, sliding them down his legs painfully slowly. His erection springs free, and you throw his clothing off the bed behind you. He lays you back down gently, brushing a strand of hair out of your face and nuzzling into your neck as he had done earlier. "You’re so beautiful," he whispers, sucking and kissing the sweet spot on your neck. He detatches his lips briefly, leaning over to the bedside cabinet, and reaching in to pull a small foil packet from the draw. You take it from his hand and rip the packet in one smooth move, taking out the contents and rolling it onto him slowly, teasing him.

"You’re so beautiful," he whispers, sucking and kissing the sweet spot on your neck. He detatches his lips briefly, leaning over to the bedside cabinet, and reaching in to pull a small foil packet from the draw. You take it from his hand and rip the packet in one smooth move, taking out the contents and rolling it onto him slowly, teasing him.
"Don’t be such a tease Y/N," he smirks. He leans over you, one arm on each side of your head to prop himself up as he grinds his crotch against yours, returning the favour for teasing him. 
"Luke," you say, giving him a warning look. "It’s my birthday!" With an added pout, he can’t say no to you; positioning himself at your entrance, he eases himself inside of you. You let out a moan at the familiar feeling of him inside you. He starts to move, thrusting in and out of you, and you match his rhythm with your own hips as he delves deeper inside of you. The pace builds and he leans down, resting his forehead on yours. His eyes are closed and you tangle your hands in his blonde hair, unable to help but think how lucky you are. A loud moan escapes your lips as he hits your G-spot, and smirks at his success. He continues pounding into the same spot, sending pleasure through your body. Luke reaches his hand down, rubbing circles on your clit as he continues his movement. Your hair is splayed across the pillow as pleasure racks your body, only increasing as Luke continues grinding his hips into yours. Luke’s hands run up and down yor body, leaving a trail that feels like fire across your bare skin. 
After a while, you feel yourself coming close to your second orgasm of the day. Digging your nails into the exposed skin of Luke’s back, waves of pleasure take over your body and you cry out in ecstasy. Your body shakes as your high hits, and Luke continues to thrust into you. Soon after, his body starts shaking too, and his thrusts seem hard to keep even. You feel him release, and after a few more thrusts to bring him down, he pulls out of you, and shifts away from you. He disposes of the condom, before collapsing onto the bed beside you, and wrapping his arms around you. You’re both somewhat out of breath, and you lay there staring up at the ceiling.
"Good enough birthday present for you?" he asks, raising one eyebrow. You nod your head with a grin on your face.
"Although, you do know you’re gonna have to top that next year, right?"

 FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)