Your First Photo Together

Ashton

"Lets take a photo, y/n." says Ashton as he holds up his iPhone.
“Derp face or what?” You ask with a smile.
“Let’s just smile for this one.” He mumbles, but you still manage to hear him. “Smileeeee!” He calls as you pull your face into a smile and hold your thumb up.
“That’s a keeper.” you smile, when he shows you the photo.
“It’s just a shame it was taken in a car.” Ashton laughs.
“I think that makes it even better.”

Calum

"Babe? What are you doing?" Pleads Calum.
“I’m trying to get that fly. But, it wont just stay still!” You groan, as you desperately try and swat it.
“If you ignore it, it will leave you alone. I generally use that method with Michael and it works.” He responds, causing you to break out into a laugh. Then just as you grab your tummy because you’re laughing so much, he pulls out his phone and takes a photo of the both of you with him pulling a slightly confused face. You later find he put it on twitter with the caption, ‘I don’t know what y/n finds so funny ;)’.

Luke

You had spent the day with Luke at your apartment watching movies and lounging on the sofa. It had been the perfect day so when the time came and he had to leave, you didn’t want him to go. You’re both standing outside your apartment by the stairs when he brings you in for a hug.
“I wish you didn’t have to go.” You mutter.
“Me too, Y/N. But I have to go to the studio and you know what the boys are like when I’m late.”
“I know. Well today was amazing so thank you.” You say, smiling.
“It really was.” he responded, leaning in for a kiss.
“Hey, I have an idea.” Luke exclaims as he reaches into his pocket. “Lets take a photo so we can remember it.” You nod in agreement as he positions the phone in front of you two.
“Say cheese, babe!” You both smile and he takes the photo.

Michael

"Are you taking a selfie with your Playstation?" You sighed, trying not to burst out laughing.
“Maybe.” He sings as he pulls his face into a winking pout.
“This is going on facebook.”
“I don’t see why you like Playstation so much, Xbox is 100 times better.” You tease.
“Did you just… did…?” Michael stutters.
“I went there.” You sass.
“I can’t believe you just said that, Y/N. wait, I know how to settle this!
“How?” you question.
“By me taking the same selfie with you, and asking everyone which woman is better.” He grins.
“Did you just say that the Playstation was a woman?” You argue.
“Pfft, no. Now come on and smile, love!” He takes the photo,mirroring his previous face.
“Are you actually going to compare them?”
“Of course not, y/n. I just wanted a picture with you that I could keep forever.”

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)