Desperate

Michael:

He’d tried so hard to keep his focus on just pleasing you for now, but hearing you moan his name and feeling your fingers grip his hair had him desperately fighting to keep his hands away from himself. Hearing you draw out his name from above had him groaning against your core, only making your moans louder. When he glanced up to see your chest pushed out, moving up and down as you panted and squirmed around on the bed he couldn’t take it anymore. He removed his mouth and roughly climbed on top of you, pressing his chest against yours while pushing himself into you. A gasp left your lips in pleasure and he let out a relieved moan, finally getting what he was so desperate for.

Calum:

He had waited for this for so long. He’d been stuck in the friend-zone ever since he could remember and all he wanted to be able to do was call you his. He thought about you what seemed like every second of everyday. He desperately wanted to be able to touch you, to feel you. And his fantasy was finally becoming a reality. You were stood in front of him, unzipping the tight blue dress as his eyes trailed up and down your body. So far he had only gotten a taste, and he couldn’t wait to get another. Somewhere you had found your confidence and had been all over him since you got to the club. He knew you hadn’t drank anything so he was quick to get you back to his place, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to do anything with you if you had gotten drunk. When he finally had you beneath him all of the desperation suddenly disappeared. He didn’t want to think about that anymore, he wanted to enjoy the moment, bask in the pleasure of your first time together. And that’s exactly what he did.

Ashton:

He wouldn’t let it show. He couldn’t let you see how desperate he was, because then you’d be winning. You were straddling his lap with your hands rested against the couch behind him while his hands were out to the side, dangerously close to your thighs, but still not touching you. You had been playing To Hot for about ten minutes now and it seemed like neither of you were giving up. Ashton’s lips trailed down your neck, finding that sensitive spot in just seconds, where he began sucking and biting. A small moan erupted from you and your hand instinctively went to the back of his head, fingers tangling in his hair. You could feel the proud grin against your neck as he began mumbling. “Looks like you’re following my orders tonight…” And, finally, he wasn’t the one feeling desperate anymore. Now, it was your turn.

Luke:

You could hear the desperation in his voice as he begged and pouted. You had just joined them on tour and he couldn’t stop thinking about what was going to happen after the show. He hadn’t been with you properly for over two months and he couldn’t wait any longer. Thinking about what was to come got Luke all hot and bothered, so he came to you asking for help. You couldn’t just let him go out in front of everyone like that, so you quickly drug him off to an empty dressing room. You only had a short time to get him off before he went on stage and you were determined to make it happen. You had his pants down and your knees on the floor in just seconds, taking him in your mouth fully not wasting any time. His hand was placed on the back of your head, moving you along as he moved his hips up just a little. You sucked him off as best you could, getting him there just in time to hear someone knocking on the door. “Luke? Are you in there??” Calum questions from outside. Luke quickly buckled his pants and rushed out, leaving you still sat in front of the couch. As soon as you stood up Luke ran back into the room, kissing your cheek. “Thank you baby, I’ll make it up to you at the hotel” he said with a wink, leaving you excited for what was going to take place later on.