Your Baby Kicks For The First Time

Luke - 

You sighed as you sat on your bed. With your legs crossed and your hands on your belly. “Why won’t you kick?” You mumbled. “I don’t think you’re going to get a kick out of that baby for awhile.” Luke walked into the bedroom and sat down next to me on the bed. “Don’t jinx me!” You exclaimed lightly hitting him on the arm. Luke laughed and laid down on the bed. “You really think that the baby will kick?” Luke questioned, turning on his side and propping himself onto his elbow. “Anytime now.” You responded. Just then the baby kicked, hard. “Luke!” You yelled, smiling with your eyes wide. “What!” Luke sat up in a flashed. “The baby! The baby kicked!” I couldn’t help but smile. I grabbed Luke’s and and placed it on my stomach, where the baby was kicking. Joy spread across his face as he felt his baby kicking. “I guess you were right.” “I’m always right. Haven’t you figured that out by now?”

Calum - 

The baby has been kicking all day now, and Calum wasn’t home. It was the first time the baby kicked and you wanted Calum home to feel. You sighed, tapping your foot, and looking at the clock. Counting the seconds until Calum would be back. “I’m home.” Calum yelled through the house. “Where are you?” You quickly got up and walked to Calum. Taking his hand, without a word, and putting it on your stomach. “Is that..?” Calum started, “Our baby kicking.” You finished.

Michael - 

"She’ll kick any second now." Michael said when you told him to take his hands off of your stomach. You rolled your eyes as you put your hands on your stomach. "Come on, kick the hell out of your mom." Michael chanted to your baby bump. "Show me what you got." As if on cue your baby kicked you rather hard.  A smile spread across yours and Michael’s face as your baby kept kicking and kicking.

Ashton - 

You’re daughter Eloise was sitting in front of you with her hands on your stomach. Ashton had told her that the baby was going to be kicking anytime now and Eloise wanted to be the first one to feel. “El, it’s nap time. I’ll make sure the baby won’t kick until after you wake up.” She shook her head and kept her focus on your stomach. “Why won’t the baby kick? Does he not like me?” She asked, her eyes looking watery. “No, honey, he’s just not ready to kick yet.” You sighed and brought her into a hug. Eloise stood up agreeing to take her nap now, “On second thought,” You mumbled. Feeling a kick. Eloise put her hands on your stomach again and giggled. “He’s kicking!”

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)