Kisses

Luke: Forehead kisses were always your favorite: so sweet and so delicate. No matter what mood you were in, Luke could always make you smile when he gave you forehead kisses. Even when you were stressed out the night before a big exam or trying to write a research paper that you didn’t want to write, he could always make you happy and make you feel loved just by giving a simple kiss to the forehead.

Michael: Tease. That’s all Michael was. He would give you kisses all around your mouth but would never actually kiss your lips. When you were angry at him, he would sneak kisses all around the corners of your mouth, apologizing repeatedly. When you were stressed, he would caress your cheeks and give them kisses before going anywhere near your lips. He loved to tease you; and you couldn’t help but love him more than you did before.

Ashton: Lips. Ashton was all about kisses on the lips. He loved your lips; how soft and sweet they were. He loved to kiss you as much as possible. He loved that he could make you feel good and happy and wanted. That was his plan all along. To make you feel loved. He would kiss you on the lips when you were insecure. He would sneak one or two when you were curled up together watching a movie in bed. And he would certainly steal one when you were shouting at him just to shut you up.

Calum: Nose kisses were always his favorite. He loves your nose. He likes how cute as a button it is, even though that’s such a cliché. He loved to tease you; you thinking he would just kiss your lips but he would change his mind last minute and kiss your nose instead. He would be sitting next to you on the couch and would turn to you, leaning over to kiss it. He just loved how cute it was.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)