You Like Him But You're Too Shy To Talk To Him (Luke Imagine)

It has been two years today since you began to work in this Starbucks Coffee here in Sydney. You remember your first day like it was yesterday, maybe because you’ve met the most handsome man in the world. Your new colleague was supposed to help you because you needed to learn all the stuff but yeah, that was a busy day so you were a little bit on your own. You remember him walking to you and ask you a hot chocolate. You blocked on him for a bit, but you didn’t want him to think that you were awkward, so you did your best to serve him without looking into his amazing blue eyes. You asked him his name for the gobelet and after filling it, you called his name and handed him trembling. It has been two years today, and he was like the ideal monthly costumer who always ask for the same hot chocolate, even during the summer. You had developed a sort of crush for him but you know it wasn’t reciprocated, he use to came, ask for his chocolate, paid for it and give you a smile while you’re handing him it. Nothing more, nothing less. You were cleaning the counter because there were no costumer for now, and your friend suddenly called you, warning you that he was coming. You combed your hair with your fingers and cleared your throat. But thas wasn’t just Luke , but three other guys with him. You smiled shyly at Luke when his friends urged him to the counter.
" - A hot chocolate, as usual? You asked him with a smile.
- Oh.. You.. You remember my order. He says, his large blue eyes plunged into yours.
- Yeah.. Yeah I do, you respond, looking at your shoes. 
- I will take four hot chocolate today, for me and my friends, he started after a silence.
- Okay, something else? You asked, concentrated on the machine.
- Erm… Does that sound weird if ask you for your.. Your number? He slipped, scratching the back of his head. “
You looked at him in shock. Does that mean that he likes you? Or a bet? 
He did not let go your glance, hoping for an answer.
" I will write it on your gobelet, you whispered, turning yourself to prepare the chocolates. "
He gave you a huge smile and turned to his friends, thumbs up, making you giggle. You wrote your number on his chocolate and handed him, blushing. Later that day, he texted you, asking you for a proper date.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)