congratulations

"Max..." mumbled Mike.
   "Mike...Congratulations!" said Max.

   "You have invented a new kinda stupid," she started, "A damage you can never undo kinda stupid. And open all the cages in the zoo kinda stupid! Truly you didn't think this true, kinda stupid." She walked up to the table and sat down as well.

   "Let's review. You took her secret a few maybe two people knew and refuted it by sharing it with everyone of which no one has given you the right to. She begged you to take a break you refused to," lectured Max, "So scared of what your enemies will do to you, you're the only enemy you ever seem to lose to. You know why Harrington can do what he wants? He doesn't go around sharing personal information and taunts with the response so yeah, Congratulations!" Mike sighed and ran his hand across his curls.

   "You've redifined your love for her, Congratulations!" yelled Max. Mike shot up and slammed his hands on the table.
   "It was an act of sacrifice!" shouted Mike. Max looked at him in disgust.
   "Sacrifice?" Max stood up and ran her hand through her red hair.

   "I lived in Hawkins ever since I was thirteen. I watched you two grow up loving each other," said Max, "I look at you and think "God, what have you done to our lives and what did it get us?" That doesn't wipe the tears or the years away but I'm back in the city and I'm here to stay and you know what I'm here to do?"

Mike looked at her disappointed expression.
   "Max." whispered Mike. He reached out to her but she backed away.
   "I'm not here for you." said Max. She pushed in her chair and walked close to the man,

   "I know my best friend like I know my own mind you will never find anyone as trusting or as kind. And a million years ago she said to me "This one saved me." and I stood by, watching her love grow for you!" Tears surfaced the edges of Max's eyes.

   "I love my best friend more than anything in this life! I will chose her happiness over mine everytime! Eleven," cried Max.
   "Eleven." mumbled Mike.
   "Is the best thing in ours lives! So never lose sight of the fact that you have been blessed with the best wife! Congratulations." she continued.

   "For the rest of your life. Every sacrifice you make is for my best friend give her the best life. Congratulations!" she slapped Mike across the face and stormed out of the house, returning to her broken friend.

Mike sunk down in embarrassment and sadness. He regrets everything that happened at that celebration party. If he hadn't gotten so drunk, none of this would've happened.

He could be sitting in bed with El, holding their daughter but he ruined it. He put his whole family in danger even though they protected him. He loves Eleven and Emma, his and El's daughter, with all of his heart. Tear drops fell onto the cold floor as Mike cried, his heart breaking.

Hamilton oneshot! This is gonna have like 5 parts so be prepared:)