the monster

Eleven layed in a small bed, arms and legs tied down. She looked around in confusion. Hopper, Steve, and Mike sat around her, examing her actions.

The three boys had grown the closest to El during her time back. They all had a special bond, that's why they were there to help her. After closing the gate, the shadow monster had somehow escaped and taken over her body, much like how it did with Will. They decided to do the same thing they did with her brother a couple months ago, burn it out of her.

   "W-Where am I?" said El. Sweat drippled down her body as she struggled to get free.

   "El, sweetie, I-" El interrupted her father, "Why is it so hot? It doesn't like the heat!" She screamed in agony and pain as the hotness filled her body.

   "Please make it stop! It hurts!" yelled Eleven. She screamed and sobbed loudly.

   "Mike! MIKE! Help me!" breathed El heavily. Mike buried his head into Steve's chest as El continued screaming.

He definitely didn't want to do this but it was the only solution. The Mind Flayer had gotten the best of her. It became a part of her and now it was time to kill it, for good.

The ropes began to untied themselves as a small stream of blood escaped Eleven's nose. Hopper held her arms down in attempt to calm her down.

   "El! Stop it!" yelled Hopper. Eleven struggled against her dad's strength.

Suddenly, her wailing stopped. Her eyes turned bloodshot red and her black veins began to pop out.

Hopper was thrown against the wall as Eleven slowly stood up and walked to him.
   "No. It doesn't want to die!" screamed El.

She brought her hand up and began to drain the life out of her father.

Steve ran up to them and attempted to stop El.
   "HEY! Knock it off!" yelled Steve. Eleven turned around and met his dark brown eyes. She smirked and flung him violently to the ground.
   "Holy shit!" yelled Steve.

She focused on Hopper's movements. The way he was trying to talk and on how he was reaching out to her.
   "You...are like Papa!" whispered Eleven, increasing her grip.

   "El!" shouted Mike. Eleven whipped her head around to Mike. He slowly walked to her.

   "This isn't you, I know it." said Mike.
   "This is me! This is the monter I am." growled Eleven.
   "You're not a monster! The El I know is the most sweet, badass, and beautiful girl ever," yelled Mike, "You are the reason I'm still going on with life. You mean the world to me, you are my world! This monster is feeding off of your energy. It will kill you if you don't stop."

Tears formed in the children's eyes as they stood inches away.
   "Please stop," cried Mike, "I can't lose you again. I-I love you so much!"

Eleven eyes went wide. All of the memories. The promises. The sweet moments. It was coming back.

She released Hopper, sending him tumbling down the wall. Black fog escaped out of El's mouth and nose, the monster finally leaving her. She dropped to the wooden floor, tears rushing down her cheeks. Her eyes shut close and sweat covered her pale face.

   "El! Eleven, please wake up!" screamed Mike. He shook her heated body as the other boys surrounded them.

   "Eleven! Is she alive?" asked Steve.
   "I-I don't k-now!" stuttered Hopper, trying to catch his breath. Mike continued shaking Eleven in fear and desperation.
   "Don't leave me!" sobbed Mike.

After a couple seconds, El's eyes fluttered open. Mike gasped in happiness.
   "M-Mike?" whispered El. Mike nodded, tears rolling down from his eyes.

He hugged her sweaty torso tightly. She sobbed into his shoulder. She was frightened and relieved that everything was over. The monster had left her.

Steve wrapped his arms around the two as did Hopper, sharing an emotional moment.

   "I love you too Mike, so much." cried Eleven. Mike smiled and layed his head on her wet hair.
   "You're adorable." sniffled Mike.

i don't think i will ever get over st 2:) also i'm getting so mang votes and reads it's awesome, thank you<3