t w o

she was not only excited because she got the position, she was also excited because she started on monday and she had only the weekend to prepare everything.

from clothes to her entrance speech, the way she would address to everyone in the office. it was an opportunity for her to start from scratch and to meet new people.

soft knocks on her door awakened from her daydream. "yes?" she mumbled as mountains of clothes laid on the floor. the door was softly opened and a smiley jooheon walked in.

"are you moving out?" he joked as he threw himself on her bed, she just laughed.

"no... i am just organizing my week clothes."

"you know? you're making such a big deal, it's not even that important-

"it is for me jooheonie." she said with a humble smile. maybe clothes weren't that important in real life but it was something that helped her relieve her stress upon the events ahead.

"i think you're just nervous." it was as if he could read her inside out.

she looked at him and chuckled. "i am, how do you know?"

he just pointed around the room as if it was obvious. "you always do stuff like these." he said shaking his head in disapproval. the pair just laughed.

"whatever you choose, you'll still look good on it, trust me."

"that's just your friendly love talking..."

he remained silent as he looked at the clothes on the floor. "try the blue dress." he said, showing off his dimples as he walked out of the room. "looks good on you." he said before closing the door. her eyes landed on the blue piece, that was still hung. a thought crossed her mind as she grabbed it from the wardrobe.

that morning she had woken up 2 hours early. even if she had left everything ready the day before, she wanted to make no mistakes in the process. the whole walking around woke up jooheon who stared at her from his door frame, a sleep face covering his sweet looks.

"what are you doing?"

"i am getting ready, i need to leave in an hour."

he scratched the back of his head and them his tummy as he walked around, following her. "do you want me to prepare you tea? or maybe a coffee?" he asked, receiving no answer from her, she was just walking around in a robotic pace.

"maybe coffee... yeah you need that this morning." he mumbled to himself as he walked to the kitchen.

a few minutes passed and she emerged from her room. jooheon's eyes laid on her and he couldn't help but swallow hard at the view of the dress on her. "so... what do you think?" she asked, turning slowly, arms opened and big eyes, expectant of jooheon's opinion.

"uh... you... that's- looks nice." he bit his tongue, cursing himself mentally at his poor chose of words. she just chuckled. "maybe too much? should I change-

"no! you look perfectly fine, here..." he said handing her a big mug of coffee. "drink it. you need it."

she smiled widely and nodded. "alright... thanks." she said pinching one of his soft cheeks. cheeks that later on changed from a pale to a bright pink.

he turned around and took a big sip of coffee from his mug, burning his tongue and throat. "i am going now." he heard her voice from the living room, he quickly followed the source.

"so soon?"

"if i want to arrive early." she said between a shrug. he nodded. "alright... be careful." she just smiled and closed the door.