e i g h t y

• 

"good morning." seol heard the soft voice closer. she opened her eyes and found herself laying on the ceo's old bed. she turned around and found him sitting next to her with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. 

his upper body was wet just as his hair, it was obvious he had gotten a shower recently. "hey." she simply said smiling awkwardly as she sat straight, trying to fix her hair. he smiled. 

"stop it, you look cute." he said taking her hand and kissing it. she immediately felt her cheeks warming up at his cute compliments.

"what time is it?"    

"hmm... around 8? we're having breakfast in 20 minutes so you should get ready." he said tilting his head, staring at her with lovingly eyes. 

she felt shy upon thinking about the previous night and what had happened right in that room, his childhood room. "what is it?" he asked, biting his lip. a single strand of hair resting on his forehead, dripping small drops of water.

seol shook her head. "nothing." 

he smirked and leaned closer, to place a soft kiss on her forehead. "get ready, we need to go back to seoul today, okay?" she just nodded. 

that morning the house was quite crowded, everyone was downstairs, walking around, talking and joking. 

when seol came downstairs with kihyun grabbing his hand, she was received by his mom, hugging her tightly and offering tea or coffee as soon as they walked in. kihyun's dad greeted her and offered some cookies. 

the butler was making the breakfast for the big family. hyunwoo and sooyeon were sitting on the couch talking with the dad. "so how did you sleep?" mrs. bong asked, lifting her eyebrows, flashing. a mischievous smirk. 

her eyes widened and quickly reached for the cup of tea. "ah... good, it was a- v-very... comfortable bed." she said then cursing herself for saying such thing. 

"eomma... leave her alone." the ceo appeared next to them, reaching for a cup of tea as well, throwing daggers at the mom. she laughed.

"aigoo... i am just curious about seol's stay in this house." she said once the ceo turned around, winking at seol. 

she almost choked on her tea but decided to follow kihyun around. they walked inside the leaving room and noticed hyunwoo and his father debating. 

"... you're 32 already and you've been dating sooyeon for 5 years now, isn't that right dear?" sooyeon sat next to hyunwoo's father and nodded.

"so don't you think it's time to ask her to marry you? isn't that right dear?"

sooyeon pouted and nodded. "he won't aske me to marry him abeoji... i think he doesn't love me enough." 

kihyun and seol stared at the scene, trying not to laugh. "right... so do you think she'll be young forever? right now is the time hyunwoo, especially if you want to have kids-

"yeobo!" the mother walked inside. "leave the kid alone." she said, stroking hyunwoo's hair softly. "he'll marry when he feels ready... - she said nodding, hyunwoo nodded too - which... it should have been around 3 years ago, honey, you're behind you know? all of your friends are married, all of our friends - she said pointing to her and her husband - have 3 4 even 7 grandchildren, when we'll have 1? we're just asking for 1? is that too much to ask? god!" the mother exclaimed, glancing at sooyeon, winking at her with an accomplice smile.