s i x t y s e v e n

• 

  a/n: quick and short update since i am free right now! ♡ 

   •   

"i'd love to kihyunnie." jooheon's eyes widened as he heard seol's words leaving her mouth.

"kihyunnie? kihyunnie!?" he asked. kihyun found the whole scene funny. he seemed really upset about it. 

"he's older than you, pay some respects ya know?" he said with a visible frown. 

"listen... you can't trust no one okay? remember what your dad i say all the time, men are animals."

seol rolled her eyes. "you're a man."

"no. - he quickly denied but then looked away confused - i mean yes, i am a man but not to you no, i am your brother and your father is your father, so no, we're not considered men to you, okay?" 

seol sighed in frustration. "men tend to deceive their pray okay? you can't trust their - he said pointing at kihyun carelessly - angelic features and clear eyes, no! no miss!" he exclaimed moving his hands close to seol's face. 

"you see what happened with this boy... - how was his name?" he turned to ask to kihyun. "hyungwon?-

"yes, the one who looked like the pink panther, hyungwon, he deceived you seol. he tricked you and you can't trust him either." he said, his eyes widened as his full cheeks moved as he spoke. 

"and now you want to date him? he's friends with him remember? he can trick you as well, again." he said now, turning to kihyun and glaring at him. 

both seol and the ceo sighed as they looked at each other. "i know you still don't trust me jooheon-ssi... but i am only asking for a second chance." 

jooheon stared at him, eyes narrowed and full of distrust. "how can i be sure you're not playing with seol this time?"

"how do you want me to prove it to you?" the ceo asked, crossing his arms on his chest. jooheon approached him and stared at him intensely, eyes still narrowed as he looked at him, head up.

a few seconds passed and they remained silent. seol grabbed jooheon's sleeve and called him. "yah... what are you two doing?" she asked. 

"no, you can't date him seol, he is... he is... - he seemed to be at a loss of words. he wanted to say he was bad, but he really wasn't. especially after they explained everything that happened. he wanted to say he was dumb, but that was also a lie. he seemed very refined and cultured. jooheon also wanted her to decline, saying he wasn't respectful and maybe this was something at first he thought kihyun wasn't, but the way he practically asked for his permission to invite seol out, provided him with new information about the man. 

there was not a single thing he could say to make seol not date him. "well... he's... ugly from close." he said confused, not sure of his own words since even for him, the ceo seemed like an attractive man. 

"aish... - he scratched the back of his head, stepping back and almost threw a tantrum. kihyun approached him and extended his hand. "i promise i'll be a gentleman."