t w e n t y f o u r

"woah... this looks pretty good. good job seol-ah." changkyun said as he admired seol's job. she smiled widely and bowed in gratefulness. 

"gomawoyo sunbae...can i send it now?" changkyun only nodded, giving her permission to upload it to the cloud. she had done an amazing job and even if her mind had been active, filled with thoughts of the ceo, she had managed to finish all her work assignments for the day. 

"you did everything on time, you're done for today, now we should go to celebrate since this is an important step to get this client." seol laughed nervously as she scratched the back of her head.

"ah yes... maybe another time sunbae? i've made plans for today." 

"uh- sure, yes of course." changkyun said a bit surprised. somehow he was counting with seol's availability. 

she smiled pressing her lips together as she glanced at the computer screen, realizing it was time to go downstairs. "i'll just leave everything organized and i will start to leave, is that okay?" 

changkyun only nodded, somehow disappointed. he really wanted to have some beers with seol just to get to know her better. 

"sure, go." he said as he walked towards the door, stopping first to look at her. he gave her a sweet smile. "ha seol... you're awesome." he winked at her and quickly made his way out of her office. she couldn't help but smile at his nice words as she rushed to leave everything done. 

she stopped by the bathroom just to freshen up a bit, retouched her makeup and fixed her hair a bit. obviously she wanted to look good now, for the ceo. 

after checking herself in the mirror, she made her way out of the bathroom, only to be struck by a tall figure. "oh- joesonghamnida." the familiar caramel-like voice made her look up. 

a vision in black stared at her with resentment once he realized who had bumped into him. seol noticed he was wearing all black clothes, black tight jeans, a black turtle neck and a black jacket. "hyungwon-ssi." she called his name. 

she realized it seemed he was upset over her presence and she had noticed it was like this all the time, since she agreed to the ceo's deal. seol didn't know if kihyun had shared this information with him, she also didn't know if hyungwon knew about the deal before kihyun even got the chance to propose and that's why he was warning her to decline. she just knew he's been acting more strange since a few days ago, as if he hated her.

he sighed, almost rolling his eyes as he walked past her and towards the gentlemen bathroom but seol called his name one more time, making him stop on his tracks. 

hyungwon didn't turn around, he just stayed there waiting for whatever she had to say, but just when she opened her mouth to say the first words, he ignored her and walked inside the bathroom. 

seol stayed there, looking at him confused. she couldn't understand hyungwon's behavior, but she was really curious about it. her phone beeped on her pocket, she pulled it out to find a text from the ceo. 

president yoo: miss ha, are you coming? 

she bit her lip as she quickly texted back a short response 

seol: on my way sajangnim 

she rushed to the elevator and forgot about the hyungwon's situation. she didn't want to get in trouble with kihyun, not now that their thing seemed to be marching just fine.