s e v e n t y t h r e e

the next few days after that second date went incredibly smooth for the pair. kihyun would invite her out on a dinner and he'd always send a bag with food to jooheon at their return. 

even though jooheon hated the idea at first, he grew to wait the bag of food at the end of the day. it was usually ordered by seol to take home and she'd give it to him under the ceo's wishes.

"so he likes it?" the ceo asked, tilting his head. they've had a long day at work and he invited seol over to have dinner on his pent. she only nodded.

"he does but he doesn't want to admit it." kihyun just laughed, shaking his head. he pulled out a small bag of tomatoes from the fridge, onions and basil. seol looked at him with curious eyes.

"are you cooking for me?" she said leaning on the breakfast table as she noticed how carefully the ceo washed the tomatoes and the rest of the ingredients, he only nodded. 

"he'd be disappointed today, he was wishing you'd take me out on a sushi date." seol joked, making both of them laugh.

"maybe next time." he nodded, chopping the tomatoes. seol smiled at him and focused her eyes on his beautiful hands. the skin looked so smooth, milky and thin veins could be seen, marked through his clear skin. 

the moves seemed almost expert and at this point she couldn't think of a thing the ceo wasn't good at. "so you're good at cooking as well my love?" 

the innocent question, mixed with the bold pet name sent warm shivers down kihyun's spine. he stopped chopping the vegetables for a minute and bit his lip. "i am." he simply said, tilting his head to a side. 

seol flashed a smirk as she acknowledged the effect her innocent words had on him.

once everything was chopped, he put the tomatoes and onions on a fry pan with some olive oil, salt and pepper and sautéed them. the delicious smell made seol's guts roar.

"smells good." 

he smiled, eyes still focused on his work. "you know what else smell good?" seol looked at him curiously, shrugging.

"you." he said shamelessly, winking at her. seol's cheeks immediately warmed up as her eyes widened in surprise. the playful side of the ceo was definitely something she was starting to love.

"oh- i almost forgot- he said cleaning his hands with the kitchen rag and walking towards the living room. seol stayed there alone, taking a sip of the wine he had served for the both of them as she waited for the ceo to come back. 

a few seconds later he came in with a folder on his hand, eyes focused on her. "it's not what you think - he warned her once he noticed her concerned face - babe, you can't put that face everytime you see me carrying a folder okay?" he joked, finally placing the folder in front of her. 

"what's this?" she asked without opening. the ceo sighed and motioned for her to open the folder.

she did what was instructed and inside she noticed the initial contract of her house-renting with yoon jeonghan, the real state agent. 

seol couldn't help but frown as she turned to look at him. "you promised it wasn't a contract."

"i never said that." he winked at her, stirring the tomatoes. seol looked down at the paper, it was the contract of the rental housing, the initial one. it hadn't been touched nor changed.