s i x t y o n e

• 

a/n: yay double update guys! just... warnings

  •   

"seriously?" he seemed surprised. not in a million years seol imagined he'd look actually happy for her staying a month more, especially not after he was the one who kicked her out last week. 

"yes sajangnim. i remembered that was the initial reason why i agreed so... naturally i can't go if i haven't finish my work here." 

the ceo seemed surprised but a ghost smile wouldn't leave his lips. "very well... i'll have to call your superior back... i promised i'd let him know your answer first." he said nodding.

"i understand."

"but i can call him later." he said nodding this time. looking at her with inquisitive eyes. it seemed the ceo had something else to say but didn't dare.

"so... when are we starting with this project?" 

"right. uh... i think there are a few more things to do with the persona website so you'll have the rest of this week to work on that, so i assume we can start the foundation project next monday, does that sound good?" 

she couldn't hide her surprise. he never asked before, her opinion about the timing, deadlines and just anything in general work-related. he usually just gave the orders. 

"of course sajangnim." 

he flashed a smile and nodded. they remained silent for a couple of seconds and then she felt his predator eyes, traveling through the sleeves of her dress. "you... - he stopped talking and breathed heavily - you lied to me." he finally added, tilting his head and now focusing his eyes on hers. 

seol swallowed hard as she nervously opened her mouth to say something. but she didn't know what could he possibly be talking about. "it's okay. i am not mad." he added, shaking his head softly as he took turns to look at her body. his eyes traveled up from her arms to her cleavage. 

he admitted her neckline had a exquisite form he just enjoyed staring at. 

slowly he licked his lips but then he was brought to reality when he noticed the sitation there were in and how he had started a conversation and kind of spaced out in the middle of it. 

"yesterday? you were with hyungwon." 

seol's eyes widened. she had been caught. 

"h-how did you- she couldn't finish the sentence. of course he knew. he probably had eyes everywhere. 

"i have my ways miss ha." 

"i see." she simply answered. he tilted his head slowly to the other side and sighed. "why did you lie to me?" 

she felt her chest racing as the tension was almost palpable in the room, between them. instead of answering, she just shrugged.

"no answer?" his voice was unexpectly seductive. kind of the way he talked to her during the first weeks of the contract relationship. 

the memorable tone, sending warm sparks down to seol's legs as she tried with all her will to control her crazy beating heart. 

"i guess... i've lost your trust, haven't i?" it seemed the whole situation amused him. and seol didn't know if she was scared or actually turned on.