s i x t y n i n e

• 

"are we going to hyungwon's?" seol asked as they got inside the car. kihyun glanced at mingyu through the rearview and sighed. 

"i was hoping you'd forget about it." 

seol looked at him confused. "i thought you said we'd be going today." 

"i know. i did - he said turning to look at her, lips pressed in a thin line - i just ... i guess i still don't want him around you. it's too soon."

she looked down and sighed. "i know... i am sorry. we don't need to go if you don't want to."

the ceo remained silent for a few seconds but then he told mingyu to drive them towards the hospital. 

seol was lowkey nervous. she didn't know exactly why she wanted to see hyungwon so bad. but she felt weird about it. she just wanted to see how he was, even if he tried to hurt her, she kind of cared about him. apparently, she was the only person who thought he wasn't completely evil. 

once they arrived the hospital, as soon as they got outside of the car, kihyun grabbed seol's hand. for a second she thought he'd cut off her circulation. she glanced at him, motioning for him to lose a bit his grip but he didn't do it. 

"which room was again?" he asked mingyu. 

"205." he simply answered. 

he sighed heavily as he turned to look at seol. "remember, don't talk until i say so." seol just nodded, with wide eyes. 

he finally pushed the door opened and walked inside slowly, cautiously. seol saw the doctor was already inside, he was standing next to hyungwon's next but giving his back to the door. 

he moved and finally they could see hyungwon. 

there was no reaction from him. he only turned around and stared at the people who were coming inside. "kihyunnie!" he smiled widely once he noticed kihyun coming inside. 

seol glanced at the ceo with a frown, pure confussion covering her face. "hyungwon-ah..." he started as he approached the hospital bed. 

"how are you feeling today?" he asked once they reached his bed. the ceo always wanting to push seol behind him. 

"i am fine... food here sucks though... i am actually craving tteokbokki but they won't let me have it." he said with a pout. 

kihyun glanced at the doctor who just shrugged. then he turned to look at mingyu. "please bring tteokbokki for hyungwon." he said to only receive a nod from the tall one. without hesitation he immediately left the hospital room. 

"well... you'll be having it pretty soon." he simply said. hyungwon smiled widely and sat straight. 

"who is that?" he asked, trying to look at the small person behind kihyun. "ahh... this is my girlfriend." he said squeezing seol's hand, taking a step aside to reveal her to hyungwon. 

"ha seol." he simply said. hyungwon smiled sweetly at the view. "chae hyungwon." he said bowing his head. "it's a pleasure to meet you seol-ssi." 

the three of them, kihyun, seol and the doctor were pretty shocked. everything seemed so genuine. the doctor was there because he was trying to examine his physical reactions. 

"ah - she said laughing nervously - the pleasure is mine hyungwon-ssi..." she said holding onto kihyun's sleeve. 

"i am aware you've been dating kihyun since a few months now." he said nodding. seol just agreed.