s e v e n t y s i x

• 

"thank you... really. i know this was all you." hyungwon said with his hands on the ceo's shoulders. the dinner party ended and everyone was returning to their houses. 

since hyungwon didn't have a house properly or at least not that the ceo knew. he had instructed mingyu to give him one of the many properties he possessed in seoul. 

"sure, anytime man. you don't turn 30 everyday you know..." he said huggging him. "so, how's your apartment?" 

"it feels weird... i mean i can't remember anything but... i must admit i do have a great taste in decoration." they both laughed. 

the ceo had chose to do this. it was better and easier if he helped hyungwon to have a new and better life. "i still can't believe it... i mean, what happened to the other driver?" 

kihyun's eyes widened as he turned to look at mingyu. "uh - he's fine sir." mingyu said with a reassuring nod. 

"oh thanks god." hyungwon said relieved. "i am sorry for causing you trouble kihyunnie." 

"no, don't worry... it was not trouble at all... the important thing is that you feel comfortable now." 

hyungwon just nodded. "i'll be going back now since i am tired - he looked at seol who was a few feet from them, still talking with jooheon - thank you seol-ssi. i had a great time." he bowed his head, seol did the same.

"anytime!" she exclaimed cheerfully. 

"bye." he said to kihyun as he walked out of the apartment, followed by mingyu. "take him home." he instructed him as he returned to seol and jooheon. 

"... but i think he's lying." he shut up when the ceo appeared next to seol and started coughing.

"are you alright jooheon-ssi?"

jooheon stared at him with a poker face. "yeah... i am."

"so... have you been enjoying the food lately?" jooheon almost choked but finally nodded. "about that... listen man. i really like sushi, can you take seol out for some sushi night thing?"

seol hit his arm. "ouch - he looked at seol with widened eyes but then quickly turned to look at kihyun - seriously, i am not picky about any rolls ya know? but i really enjoy tiger roll okay?" 

"jooheon-ah!" seol scolded him but kihyun just laughed. "okay, i promise i'll keep that in mind." they both nodded.

"i also like sashimi, just saying..." he whispered, scratching the back of his head, avoiding the ceo's eyes. 

"he's vegetarian." seol said with a glare. "ah jinjja?" jooheon's face was a poem. 

"sure... but there are vegetarian rolls so it's fine-

"ah man... i am really sorry i didn't know - he said looking down - but yeah sure, there are vegetarian rolls ya know? with vegetables and fancy stuff... like avocado."

"avocado is no fancy jooheon, can you stop-

"gwenchana." kihyun said laughing. "so... does this mean that i have your full blessing to date seol?" 

he opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it. "uh... that's not what i said..." he finally said narrowing his eyes. 

"uh... that's what it seems to me, right?" he turned to ask seol, she just nodded.

"okay listen... when you bring me the sushi then we can talk, okay?" 

"but you like me more than yesterday, right?"