t w e n t y s e v e n

"ahh... yes, the name says it all." 

"yah!" seol smacked his head again. "he's nice, don't laugh on him." jooheon loved to tease seol because she'd always smack him and he loved the faces she made. 

"arasseo... jut tell him to come this weekend, we can cook something for him since he's been so good to you." 

seol rolled her eyes. "he... doesn't like food." jooheon's eyes widened in shock, mouth formed an "o"

"what!? who doesn't like food?"

"i mean- that's not what i said, he... doesn't like homemade food?" she tried to excuse herself. she was nervous and usually when he was, she'd spit the first thing that came to her mind.

"yah... everyone loves homemade food, what's wrong with this guy?"

"a-ani... just he doesn't like it."

"then we buy."

"jooheon-ah!" she whined, arms crossed on her chest. jooheon laughed again. "just ask him what his favorite food is and we'll buy it, arasseo?" he pinched her nose as he flashed his dimples. jooheon always thought seol's nose was the cutest thing and that's why he enjoyed pinching it so much. 

"yeee..." she muttered as she walked towards her room with a big frown. now that she had named changkyun to jooheon, she had no other option but to drag him into this too and she hated it, because she knew she'd have to keep lying more and more now. 

that next morning, when she arrived the company, she noticed minhyuk on the lobby as usual, his eyes were narrowed as he stared at seol. his intense gaze followed her as he walked slowly to meet him. 

"seol-ssi... good morning." 

"minhyuk-ssi." she bowed and looked at him confused. "hmm..." he  muttered, looking her from head to toe.

"waeyo?" she asked confused, checking herself just to see if she had missed something that morning.

"aniyo... nothing." his eyes still remained narrowed as he looked at her in detail. 

"the ceo is here." he added, hand under his chin. seol's eyes widened as she thought about him and the previous night. 

he hadn't texted her nor called her and somehow she woke up worried, thinking about it. she didn't know if he was upset with her or with hyunwoo. either way, she knew it was selfish, but she hoped he was mad a hyunwoo instead of her, because she didn't want to deal with an angry kihyun. 

soon she noticed she had spaced out and minhyuk was still looking at her. "interesting." he mumbled as he was studying her. "mwo?" she asked confused.

"aniyo, nothing. aren't you late for work? the evil came back today-

seol's eyes widened as she started running towards the elevator. that week passed faster than she thought and even if it had been stressful, it wasn't as much as when he was around. 

when the elevator's doors opened, she rushed through the halls and towards the intern's section. she noticed in fact, she was late and quickly ran towards her cubicle. 

a few seconds later her door opened, a worried changkyun came inside. "seol-ah... gwenchana?" he asked, eyes concerned as he stared at her.

she swallowed hard. "i-is.. he here?" she was panting, hand on her chest. changkyun laughed. 

"yes, but he's in a meeting right now, so it's fine- soon the door opened and they both turned to look at it. 

"still arriving late? i can't believe it seol-ssi... you've been here like what? a month?"