t e n

suddenly he scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously. "aigoo... seol-ssi... suites are more luxurious, don't think wrong of this-

"minhyuk-ssi... don't lie to me." her voice was steady but still sweet. minhyuk sighed in defeat.

"arasseo... i don't know anything else more than i was told to put you in this room." he admitted, nervously as he tried to clean his sweaty palms with his pants.

"in this specific room? or in a room across the ceo?" seol was determined to get answers from him, but the boy only looked away. he remained silent and she almost immediately knew the answer.

she narrowed her eyes as she stared at the brown haired. "who?" she had to ask, even if she knew already this was work of no other than the ceo himself. 

the boy swallowed hard again. "seol-ssi... you're making difficult my job here, seriously-

"waeyo?"

"i was asked to be discrete." he said, with a frown on his forehead. first time for seol watching a lee minhyuk with another expression that wasn't pure bliss, but it was now more than obvious. first time hyungwon said the same thing, he said he had been "sent" to ask how she was. and now with minhyuk it was the second time it happened. it had to be work of the ceo, he was the one behind all this. 

she felt bad for him for a second and let it go. she didn't want to get him into trouble for her questions so she just walked away and grabbed her phone. "arasseo..." she simply said carelessly as she sat on her bed. 

minhyuk moved uncomfortably around, as a deathening silence filled the room.  "seol-ssi... we're leaving in an few, i just came to let you know. you have to be downstairs in an hour, please?" 

she just nodded as she glanced at him. it looked like minhyuk was worried about what just happened and she didn't want the boy to feel bad about it. "gwenchana minhyuk-ssi. i'll be there in time." she said with a warm smile, the boy smiled again and bowed slightly. 

"i'll meet you downstairs. call me if you need any help." he said making his way towards the door, going outside not before waving his hand cutely at her first.

on her way downstairs, she noticed wonho scolding the designers and she rolled her eyes internally. changkyun was close but not really paying attention since he had his earbuds plugged and it was obvious he was listening to music. 

she arrived his side and pulled the sleeve of his jacket. he jumped in surprise but finally smiled when he noticed it was ha seol. "seol-ah... good morning." he said with a sweet smile that reached his eyes.

"sunbae, good morning... what's going on?" she asked but changkyun only shrugged. "i think he has his period or something- 

seol couldn't help but laugh, quickly covering her mouth with her hands but not silent enought to get unnoticed by wonho himself. "is it funny seol-ssi? do you think that being drunk and pissing on the pool is acceptable?"

"but sunbae you started it- one of the designers mumbled to which wonho widened his eyes and hush him with a severe sound.

"aigoo these kids- he started as he was ready to discipline him but soon minhyuk arrived. "yeorobun the bus is here, kaja!" he passed next to them, moving his hands, indicating that they should keep going now.