Chapter 3

Kara's Point of View.

After me and Alex had signed in, we got assigned to our camp counselors. Alex got counselor Stefanie, and I got counselor Julie. There are three girls and one counselor to each cabin. I was in cabin four, while Alex was in cabin five. When I walked in, I saw that I was the first one to arrive. I chose the bed closest to the window. I looked around to see if anyone was looking. The door was closed and Julie was waiting for the other two girls to arrive. So, I used my super speed to unpack my suitcase. I then waited for about another two minutes before a girl with red hair came in. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hi. I'm Caitlin.", she said.

"Hi. I'm Kara.", I replied.

"You must of gotten here early if your already unpacked."

"You could say that."

We laughed for a bit and then Caitlin set her bag down on the middle bed. There were four beds. One was on the other side, and was for the counselor. On our side, there are three side by side. Caitlin opened her bag and I helped her unpack. Halfway through me helping Caitlin, another girl with black hair came in. She smiled at me and then at Caitlin.

"Hi. I'm Felicity.", the new girl said.

"Kara.", I replied.

"Caitlin.", Caitlin added.

"So, I guess I'm late.", Felicity joked.

"I hope you don't mind being closest to the door.", Caitlin asked Felicity.

Felicity placed her bag on the last bed and pushed a piece of hair behind of her ear.

"Yeah. It's fine. I actually like being by the door."

For the next half hour I helped Caitlin and Felicity unpack. Julie, our counselor, helped us get settled in. After we were all settled in, Julie said we could go visit other cabins.

"Which cabin do you guys want to visit?", I asked.

"I have no preference.", Felicity said.

"Me neither.", Caitlin responded.

"Do you?"

"Well, I have s sister in cabin five.", I said.

"Great. We can go there.", Felicity said. I gave her a nervous look and she noticed. "Or not?"

"She is my foster sister. She doesn't like me that much."

"Oh, well we could just walk around.", Caitlin suggested.

We all nodded as we walked out of our cabin. We walked past cabin five, where I could see Alex playing a card game with two other girls and her counselor. I smiled and then we walked over to all the other cabins. When we reached cabin eight, I saw Barry walk out with two other guys. They were laughing and they practically ran into us. When Barry saw me he smiled. I smiled back.

"Hey Kara.", Barry said.

"Hey Barry.", I replied.

"Oh, so you do know someone here, other than your foster sister.", Caitlin cut in. Barry looked at her and she smiled. "I'm Caitlin."

"And I'm Felicity.", Felicity said.

When Barry looked at Felicity he smiled again.

"Barry.", Barry said. "But you both already knew that, so... This is Cisco and Winn."

"Hi.", said Cisco.

"Hey.", said Winn.

We all stood there for an awkward five seconds before Barry broke the pause.

"So, now that we all know each other, lets go and get something to eat!", Barry said clapping his hands.

I looked at Caitlin and Felicity and they both nodded. We all walked towards the cafeteria and was greeted with the smell of lasagna. It smelled amazing. We all found a table that was close to the food. A while later, tons of people came and found tables to sit at. After we ate, we watched a video about the science we will be learning and about all the fun we will be doing. After that, it was time to go to bed. Our group of six walked back together. We reached me, Caitlin, and Felicity's cabin first. We all said goodnight and gave one another hugs. We then watched Barry, Cisco, and Winn go off to their cabin. Before I went inside, I saw Alex. I waved but she didn't wave back. I sighed as I went inside and dozed off to sleep.

~*~

Barry's Point of View.

Bill told me that I was in cabin eight. I went to my cabin to find that two guys were already there. One guy had long dark hair, and the other guy had short brown hair. I set my bag down on the bed that was closest to the door. They looked up and walked over to me.

"Hey man. I'm Winn.", Winn said.

"I'm Cisco.", Cisco said.

"Hi. I'm Barry.", I replied.

Since Cisco and Winn were already unpacked, they helped me unpack my bag. It took us about ten seconds and then we were done. Winn then reached inside his bag and took out a deck of cards.

"Do you guys know how to play BS?", Winn asked.

"No.", me and Cisco both said in unison.

"But it sounds fun.", Cisco implied.

"Yeah. Let's do it.", I added.

We then for the next half hour played BS. Then, we all started to get hungry. Cisco made a joke as we were leaving and we all started laughing. Our trio practically ran into another trio. It was Kara. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Hey Kara.", I said.

"Hey Barry.", Kara replied.

"Oh, so you do know someone here, other then your foster sister.", a red head girl cut in. I looked at her and she smiled. "I'm Caitlin."

"And I'm Felicity.", a girl with black hair said.

As I looked at Felicity, I smiled. She was really pretty, just like Iris.

"Barry.", I said awkwardly. "But you both all ready knew that, so... This is Cisco and Winn."

"Hi.", said Cisco.

"Hey.", said Winn.

We all stood there for an awkward five seconds before I decided to break the silence.

"So, now that we all know each other, lets go and get something to eat!", I said while clapping my hands together.

I saw Kara look at Caitlin and Felicity, as they both nodded at her. Winn and Cisco were already ready to leave. We all walked towards the cafeteria and was greeted with the smell of lasagna. It smelled amazing. We all found a table that was close to the food. A while later, tons of people came and found tables to sit at. After we ate, we watched a video about the science we will be learning and about all the fun we will be doing. After that, it was time to go to bed. Our group of six walked back together. We reached Kara, Caitlin, and Felicity's cabin first. We all said goodnight and gave one another hugs. Cisco, Winn, and I then all walked to our cabin. As we got in we cleaned up our mess and dozed off to sleep.