Chapter 71

Barry's Point of View.
A Couple Days Later.

I got up extra early today. I made breakfast for me and Kara, got dressed, and did my morning super run.
I came back and woke up Kara.

"Barry?", Kara asked tired. "What time is it?"

"Five am.", I said.

"Barry! Do you realize that some people actually like to sleep in?"

"I think I'm more of a morning person."

"Well I'm a night person. So, wake me up around ten pm."

"Fine. I'll just go to a cliff, that I will try to jump over, and I might get hurt. But if you don't want to be there for support, I guess that is ok."

"Really Barry?" Kara got up and rubbed her eyes. "You are lucky I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed Kara on the cheek. "And I know you will love me that I made bacon. And brought donuts."

"Now that I will get out of bed for."

Kara got out of bed, and I went into the kitchen and put a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast on a plate. We also ate donuts. After we ate, and Kara got changed, and I put my Flash suit on, me and Kara super speeded to the location where we were going to test my speed.

"Hey guys.", Cisco said. "I see you noticed the canyon."

"Yeah.", I replied nervously. "Are we sure I can jump over this?"

"Maybe. But maybe plummeting to your death is the motivation you need."

"I'm sure you will do great.", Kara said.

"You will have to go faster than you have ever gone to jump across it.", Harry said writing in his note book.

"Great.", I said sarcastically. "Let's do this."

Kara, Caitlin, Cisco, and Harry all went back to watch. I got into my running position and took off. Once I got to the edge, I jumped. I almost made it across when I fell.
I thought I was going to hit, but Cisco's drones caught me.

"See Caitlin?", Cisco said. "My drones are useful."

"Can someone please set me down?", I asked.

Cisco did. We all than went back to Star Labs. Jessie was there eating pop corn.

"So?", Jessie asked curiously. "How did it go?"

"Not so good.", Cisco responded.

"We just need to continue to try a new method.", I said. "I need to get faster if I am going to defeat Zoom."

"We hear you Barry, it's just we are all tired.", Caitlin said. "And If I'm saying we need a break, we need one."

"Alright. See you all tonight for the Bachelor and Bachelorettes party."

Kara than got a message.

"Hey Barry.", Kara said. "The musicians and florists for the wedding want to meet up with us."

"Ok.", I replied.

"See you guys tonight."

Me and Kara talked about the music, flowers, cake, and a lot more details for a couple hours.
Than I went to the club for the Bachelor party, while Kara stayed behind for her Bachelorette party.
When I got to the club, I saw Cisco, Wally, Joe, dad, Oliver, Diggle, John, James, Winn, Clark, and Bill.

"Hey guys!", I said.

"Hey Barry!", they all said.

"Nice venue."