Chapter 105

Kara's Point of View
Two Weeks Later

I woke up to the sound of music. I walked into the kitchen to see Barry. He was making breakfast and dancing to the beat.

"Good morning.", I said.

"Good morning to you too.", Barry responded. We kissed and Barry held out his hand. "Care to dance?"

I smirked at him, as he twirled me around the kitchen floor. Everyone has been so happy that Barry returned two weeks ago. Barry kissed my cheek and finished cooking.

"Smells delicious.", I said.

"Thanks.", Barry said. "I found this recipe for biscuits and I just had to try it. I also made gravy and I set out the butter."

"That looks so good." After we ate, Barry said he was going to check and make sure everything was good at Star Labs. I decided to do the same at the DEO. "Hey Alex!"

"Hey Kara.", Alex said, giving me a hug. "What's up?"

"I wanted to make sure everything was good at the DEO."

"Everything is good so far." We both saw Winn walk into another room. "Let's see what Winn is up to."

We walked into another room. Winn was in there, looking at his computer.

"Hey Winn.", I said.

"Hey Kara.", Winn said. "Directer Danvers." Alex smiled at her name. "There is actually something that has been bothering me for a while."

"What's that?"

I felt a weird sensation over my body. I looked down and saw that my water had broke.

"Well.", Winn began. "It's about five we-,"

"Um, guys.", I said. They both looked at me. "My water just broke."

"Oh my god.", Alex said. "Let's get you to the med bay, right now."

"I'll call Barry.", Winn said.

Alex led me to the med bay. I'm early. And I'm going to be a mom!

*~~*

Barry's Point of View

I was at Star Labs, listening to HR and Cisco talk. Tracey was busy doing some research. My phone buzzed. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Winn.

"Hey Winn.", I said. "What's up?"

"Kara is going to labor.", Winn said. I stood up. "You might wanna get here-,". I super speeded into the DEO. "soon."

"Where's Kara?"

"In the med bay with Alex."

I nodded and got to the med bay. I stood next to Kara, who was holding her stomach.

"We are going to be parents.", Kara said.

"And I couldn't be more happy.", I said, kissing her on the cheek.

After a three hour labor, Kara holding my hand with her super strength, and with Alex and some other nurses help, they were finally here.
Kara held Alura in her arms, as I held Nora in my arms.

"We're parents Barry.", Kara said.

"And I figured out their powers.", Alex said. "The speed force is only a small percentage of their systems. It's pretty much all Kryptonian."

"I don't think we could handle two speedster daughters."

"True.", I said. "But I know our daughters will turn out as strong and brave as their mother." I kissed Kara's forehead. "All in the future."