Chapter 35

Barry's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I woke up snuggled with Kara on her couch. She was so peaceful when she slept. Kara then fluttered her eyes open.

"Morning Kara.", I said kissing her on the forehead.

"Morning Barry.", Kara said.

"Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah. Especially since you are here."

"I know. I make everything better."

"Oh. Shut up." Kara slapped me lightly on the arm. She then got up and changed into some different clothes. She then walked back to the couch and sat on my lap. "So, how did you sleep?"

"Great. I got to sleep with the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Ah! Thank you Barry. You are the sweetest guy in the world."

"I know." Kara smiled at me and I had an idea. "Are you free today?"

"Yeah. John wanted me and Alex to both have a couple days off."

"Well then how about you come with me to Central city? You can see Ronnie."

"Ronnie? As in Ronnie Raymond. I thought he died."

"Nope. He combined with Martin Stein during the particle accelerator explosion. He was also known as Firestorm."

"Oh." Kara paused for a moment. "Wait? I had heard that there was almost like a nuclear explosion at a waste land. You wouldn't know anything about that? Would you?"

"Well, it may of been a little risky to separate them, but it worked!"

"Ugh. Fine. Let's go."

"Great. You can even stay at the West household with me if you would like."

"I'd love too."

Kara then kissed me on the lips. We then both super speeded to Star Labs. I won of course. I'm faster than Supergirl! We both speeded in to see Caitlin and Ronnie kissing, Cisco typing on his computer, and Wells and Stein talking.

"Hey guys!", I said. "I brought Kara." Everyone at first looked worried before we held hands. "Oh. Right. We are dating again."

"That's great.", Caitlin said. Caitlin then kissed Ronnie again. "Everyone is getting reunited with their lover today."

Ronnie then stood up and hugged both me and Kara.

"Glad to see you again Ronnie.", Kara said.

"You too Kara.", Ronnie said. "Also, I'm so happy for you too. You'll make a great couple. Just like me and Caitlin."

"I'd hate to interrupt this enjoyable meeting, but I'd really like to go home and see Clarissa.", Stein said.

"Of course.", Wells said. "Barry and Kara can take you."

Me, Kara, and Stein walked to the Stein household. Them reuniting was such a great sight. I then got a text from Joe telling me to meet at the CCPD. I decided to invite Kara to tag along. We walked into my lab, and Joe greeted us.

"Hey Joe.", I said. "What's up?"

"Well, I actually need to show and tell you something.", Joe said. "But you have to come with me. Kara should probably come too for emotional support."

"Why would Barry need emotional support?", Kara asked worried.

"Because we are going back to Barry's old house."