Chapter 7

Barry's Point of View.
One Week Later.

I was at the CCPD working on a case. I was looking into my mother's death again. I now knew more than ever, especially since Supergirl has been around, I believe the supernatural is real more than ever. I was looking at pictures of Supergirl when I realized she looked really familiar. She was saving puppies and old men. I couldn't pin point at first but then it hit me.

"No. There's no way.", I mumbled under my breath.

"What's no way?", Iris said as she walked into my lab.

"Nothing."

"Oh no. What's up?" Iris looked at my computer and gave me a look. "Are you stalking Supergirl now?"

"No. It's just...does she look familiar to you at all?"

"Um, no. Please tell me you don't think it's someone we know."

"I think it's...it's Kara."

Iris laughed for a second and then realized I wasn't kidding.

"Supergirl is an alien. Kara is a human. I think your belief in the impossible is getting to your head Barry."

"Maybe your right. I mean, why would Kara keep such a big secret from all of us for ten years."

"Exactly. I have to get to Jitters. See you at home Barry."

Iris left and I still couldn't shack the feeling that it was Kara. So, of course, I did what any CSI does best. They investigate. I did tons of research and kept tabs on Supergirl. Even a couple days ago, Supergirl had announced that her and Superman were cousins. Things were starting to pile up? So I called the whole gang, besides anyone of my friends that live in National city. We all met in Star Laboratories.

"What's up Barry?", Felicity asked.

"Yeah. And where's Kara, or Winn, or even Alex? Usually when we all meet, everyone is here.", Iris said.

"Well, as you all know, a new hero is living in National city. She goes by Supergirl. I believe she is Kara.", I said.

Everyone gave me weird looks and Iris sighed.

"I thought you dropped this Barry.", Iris said.

"Wait. Barry. Why would you think that Kara is an alien?", Joe said.

"I mean, it makes sense.", Caitlin interrupted. "After we all met, Kara did act strange. She didn't know things that regular people knew. She was different. But, what evidence do you even have that-".

I cut Caitlin off.

"This is what I have. May I?", I asked Cisco as I touched his computers. "Kara and Supergirl have noticeable comparative traits. Same hair color, eye color, same scar above there eye brow, and the list goes on. Also, they live in the same city. I also looked into Kara's background and she doesn't have any record of her life before she was thirteen. Doesn't that sound a little odd?"

"Ok. I agree.", Cisco said.

"But, some people do look similar.", Felicity added.

A ding went on my computer and I saw that Supergirl had just taken on a villain named Reactron and won.

"We need DNA.", I said.

"You want to take blood from Kara.", Iris asked surprised.

"If she is Supergirl, then she won't be able to bleed. You'll need something easier, like hair or spit.", Caitlin said.

"I can't believe we are considering this.", Iris said.

"It's the only way.", I said. "Only way. I'm going to National city in the morning."

"Fine, but at least let me go with you.", Caitlin said. "I'm a scientist. I'm the best person to help you get Kara's DNA."

"Great. Let's do it."

I then texted Kara.

Barry: Hey. Me and Caitlin are coming to National. Could we meet up?

Kara: That would be great. See you tomorrow.

I then shut off my phone. I was ready to prove Kara was Supergirl, at all costs.

*~*

Kara's Point of View.
One Week Later.

So much has happened in one week. I told Winn about my identity, James knows who I truly am also, I found out Alex works for an under cover agency, and I have saved many people. Sadly I couldn't stop Reactron from getting away. He was too powerful. I was getting annoyed with being second best to Superman. I was in the DEO because I had failed to stop him. I noticed the time and freaked.

"Alex. I have to go. Ms.Grant's party has started about ten minutes ago. I'm late and I have nothing to wear.", I said.

"Kara. You just got your ass handed to you. But I do have a dress if you would like it.", Alex said.

"Thank you Alex. You are a lifesaver."

"I know. Now, get to that party."

"Will do."

I put on a green dress and rushed to Ms.Grants party. She obviously noticed that I was late.

"Where were you?", Ms.Grant asked.

"Um, I got held up in traffic.", I lied through my teeth.

"Well, help keep everything in track."

I nodded my head in agreement as Winn and James came over to me.

"Hey. Are you ok? We saw the news.", Winn asked.

"Yes. Yes I'm fine.", I said.

Before we could talk even more, Reactron busted through the door. Everyone gasped and screamed.

"I'm going to slip into something a little bit more suitable.", I told Winn and James. I got changed into my suit and came back to see both Reactron and James gone. "Winn! What happened?"

"Reactron! He took James!", Winn said.

"Alex! Did you hear that?", I said into the coms.

"Yes. You need to get Reactrons stone in lead to defeat him.", Alex said.

I found some lead and incased my hand in lead. I then went against Reactron, took out his stone, and saved James. I felt happy and relieved. I then got a text from Barry.

Barry: Hey. Me and Caitlin are coming to National. Could we meet up?

Kara: That would be great. See you tomorrow.

I had just defeated Reactron and now I was meeting up with some of my best friends. I truly am Supergirl.