Chapter 145

Two Weeks Later
Barry's Point of View

All of our entire team was at headquarters. Nora, Alura, and John were at Star Labs being watched by HR and Tracey. Now that the cure had been finalized, we had to test it on an alien and a meta human to see if it works. We were currently discussing if we knew anyone that might want to take the cure.

"Maybe some of the aliens at the DEO.", Alex offered. "A lot of them have been on missions to pay for their crimes."

"The alien pub has a lot of potential candidates too.", Winn said.

"Maybe some of the meta humans in the pipe line or in the meta jail?", Julian said.

"Or we can see if anyone that is here from another earth wants to use it?", Bruce added.

"We can do all of that.", I said. "We can have four teams."

"Myself, Alex, Sara, Winn, Nia, Gypsy, Charlie, Kendra, and Nora will go to the DEO.", Kara said.

"And then myself, Caitlin, Cisco, Jessie, Laurel, Hartley, Arthur, Diggle, Mari, and Dominic will go look for meta humans from Earth Two."

"And then the rest of us will search the pub and the jails.", Wally said.

We all split up. After searching we found one meta that might be interested in taking the cure, King Shark. We went to Argus and met up with Lyla. Diggle and Lyla kissed.

"So I heard you guys are wanting to speak to King Shark?", Lyla asked. We all nodded. "Ok then. But it may be hard to get through to him. Argus, with the help of Felicity and Curtis, were able to develop a telepathic crown. It basically keeps King Shark, or Shay's animal side at bay. But King Shark doesn't like to talk much."

"We at least want to try.", Caitlin said.

We all walked up to the docks. There were lasers above the water. Lyla turned the lasers off and pressed a button.

"This button sends out a signal to King Shark that we want to talk.", Lyla said.

After a moment, King Shark busted through the water and landed on the dock.

"What do you want?", King Shark said angry.

"Shay.", Laurel said. "Do you remember me? We used to work together."

"When we worked for Zoom." Laurel nodded. My blood still boils ever time someone mentions Zoom. Or Savitar. Or Reverse Flash. Pretty much every speedster I have ever faced. "I will ask again, what do you want?"

"We have a cure.", Caitlin said. "It can turn you human again."

Before King Shark could answer, he started screaming in pain. He threw the telepathic crown off and jumped back into the water.

"Argus! Shut down the docks now!", Lyla yelled into her coms.

Arthur jumped into the water before the lasers went over the water. Once Arthur came back, he said he lost King Shark. Cisco then vibe all of us back to headquarters. Kara, Alex, Sara, Winn, Nia, Gypsy, Charlie, Kendra, and Nora were already there. The rest of our team came in with Wally super speeding them in.

"The cure was successful with an alien at the DEO.", Alex said.

"We weren't able to find a meta wanting to take the cure.", Thea said.

There was silence for a moment before Dominic said, "I'll take it."

We all looked at Dominic confused.

"But Dominic, the moment you take this cure, you'll lose your powers.", Charlie said. "Do you really want that?"

"Before all of this and Amunet, I was just a normal guy.", Dominic said. "And I miss that life style. I want to have a life. I want to be human again."