Chapter 107

Kara's Point of View
One Week Later

This morning is super busy. I stopped a train from going off its rails, stopped two armed robberies, and surprisingly made it in time back to work.
I was in the elevator when Barry called me.

"How's my favorite reporter doing?", Barry asked.

"Great.", I responded. "How's my favorite forensic scientist doing?"

"Pretty good. After all the bad guys in Central City, Singh is bringing in some more forensic scientists to assist me on the cases." Barry laughed. "Also, Cisco is watching Nora and Alura and I cant wait to see what happens."

"That's so cool."

"Hold the door please!", a voice yelled before the elevator closed. I held it open and a lady slid through. "Thank you."

"No problem.", I replied.

"Hey Kara.", Barry said. "Singh is giving me the glare. I'll call you back. Love you."

"Love you too."

We hung up and the woman next to me sighed.

"This is not how I make a good first impression.", she said. I looked at her confused. "Oh. I'm new, and I'm late of all things. I also don't want to disappoint my boss, Mrs. Danvers-Allen." I stared at her for a second, before she realized who I was. "Oh my god! Hello. I'm Nia Nal."

"Kara.", I responded. We shook hands. She handed me some coffee. "You didn't have to get me anything."

"Well Ms. Grant said you like coffee and you were very specific on the temperature. I tried my best, but I spilled some on myself, and it's probably to cold now." Oh my Rao. She's just like a mini me. "Sorry."

"This is interesting." She looked at me puzzled. "You are like a version of me."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah." I gasped. "Do you have a mini Barry?"

"What's a mini Barry?"

"Never mind." The doors of the elevator opened. "If you have any questions, I'm just a couple desks away."

"Thank you Mrs. Danvers."

"Call me Kara."

Nia nodded. We each went to our own desks and worked for a bit. That's when Barry walked in.

"What brings you here Mr. Allen?", I asked with a smirk.

"Singh let me off early.", Barry said surprised. "So I decided to visit my favorite person in National City."

"That hurts Barry.", Winn said coming up.

"Sorry Winn."

"Kara?", Nia asked coming up. I nodded. "Sorry to bother you. I was wondering if I should pitch for a fashion magazine."

"That would be great.", I said. Nia smiled. "Oh. Nia. This is my friend Winn, and my husband Barry."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too.", Barry said. Nia walked away. "She acts just like you."

"I know.", I said laughing. Alex then called me. "Hey Alex. What's up?"

"Robbery at another science industry.", Alex said. "Bring Winn to the DEO, and Supergirl needs to get there stat."

"On it." I hung up. "Robbery."

"You go.", Barry said. "I'll take Winn to the DEO."

We walked into another room. Barry super speeded out with Winn, while I got changed into my Supergirl suit. I flew there to see a man and a woman.
I didn't even have time to react, as hard chains were wrapped around my legs and fell to the ground. Barry came in with his Flash suit.