Chapter 133

Two Days Later
Barry's Point of View

I was currently at Star Labs. Still with no idea who wants Superman and Supergirl dead, Ralph and I decided to put our detective skills to the test. We went to Max's lab and looked around. We saw a message from a mystery person, asking about Supergirl and Superman. Ralph and I hacked into the system, and with the help of Star Labs, figured out the message was sent from L Corp. I called Alex.

"Yeah Barry?", Alex asked.

"We found a lead tying back to either L Corp or Lena.", I said. "Ralph and I are going to check it out."

"Ok. I'll let Kara know."

I hung up. Ralph and I changed into our super suits and went to L Corp. When Lena saw us, she gasped.

"Flash? Elongated Man? What are you doing here?", Lena asked.

"We think somebody is trying to kill Supergirl and Superman.", Ralph said.

"We were wondering if you knew anyone that might want them dead?", I asked.

"Well.", Lena said. "I'll give you a hint. I'm the one that wants them dead."

One of the robots busted through a window and blasted Ralph and I back. Before it blasted again, Kara flew in and threw it out the window. Kara looked over Lena.

"Lena, stop.", Kara said.

"Why Kara.", Lena said. Kara gasped. "You lie. All aliens and metas lie. You really think I wouldn't figure it out that you are Supergirl." Lena looked over at me. "Or that Barry is the Flash."

"Lena."

"Don't even try to explain yourself. It's pathetic." As Kara stepped closer to Lena, she wobbled. Lena sliced Kara's arm with a Kryptonite knife. "And your weak."

Lena went to stab Kara, but I super speeded her and Ralph out of the office and back to the DEO. I then started super speeding back to L Corp, when I saw the entire L Corp building explode, killing everyone inside.

*~~*

Two Days Later
Kara's Point of View

I was currently at the DEO. I had been asking Max questions all day. Everything was normal till Lena called me.

"Hey Lena.", I said answering. "What's up?"

"I was wondering if you could do me a favor.", Lena said. "Can you meet me at L Corp?"

"Sure. I'll be right over." I flew to L Corp, changed into my normal clothes, and then walked into Lena's office. We hugged. "Everything ok?"

"No. One of my close friends went missing, and since you are the best reporter I know, I was wondering if you could help me."

"Of course. What's their name?"

"Maxwell Lord." I stiffened. I knew exactly where he was, but I couldn't tell Lena that. "Everything ok Kara?"

"Um, yeah. I just haven't heard that name in a while."

"Well we have been friends for almost a year now, and I am very worried about his whereabouts. We were supposed to meet for lunch yesterday, and he never showed up."

"Well I'll get right on it."

"Thanks Kara. You are much help."

I then flew to the DEO. I walked into Max's cell.

"More questions?", Max asked. "I told you everything I know."

"I just have two more questions.", I said. "Are you and Lena Luthor friends? Were you supposed to meet for lunch yesterday?"

"No. I don't know Lena. I had nothing on my schedule yesterday, either. Except to tell the mystery person that wants you dead, my progress on killing you. Is that any help?"

Realizing what was really going on, I sighed. I immediately walked towards Alex, hoping I was wrong.

"It's Lena.", I said. "Lena is the one that wants me dead."

"Then we got a bigger problem.", Alex said. "Barry and Ralph has gone to Lena, since they found something that went back to her."

I immediately got into my Supergirl suit and flew to Lena's office. One of the robots busted through a window and blasted Ralph and Barry back. Before it blasted again, I flew in and threw it out the window. I looked over Lena in shock.

"Lena, stop.", I said.

"Why Kara.", Lena said. I gasped. She really did know my identity. "You lie. All aliens and metas lie. You really think I wouldn't figure it out that you are Supergirl." Lena looked over at Barry. "Or that Barry is the Flash."

"Lena."

"Don't even try to explain yourself. It's pathetic." As I stepped closer to Lena, I wobbled. Lena sliced my arm with a Kryptonite knife. "And your weak."

Lena went to stab me, but Barry super speeded myself and Ralph out of the office and back to the DEO. Barry then started super speeding back to L Corp. But when I turned on the news to see L Corp in flames, I cried realizing that Lena had just killed all those people. She really was a Luthor.

AN : Hey Guys! Sorry for not updating for so long. This chapter is a short one, but next chapter is going to be a long one.