Chapter 113

Kara's Point of View

We all go down to the pipeline. The man unmasked himself. He looked just like Tommy Merlin, but he died years ago. Oliver asked for some privacy, so we all went back upstairs.

"We have been tracking anachronisms.", Stein said.

"Events placed wrongly throughout time.", Sara said.

"But why would Tommy Merlin be apart of that?", Winn asked.

"I'm not sure.", Barry said. Wally, Iris, Joe, and Cecilia walked in. "That reminds me. Wally. Take Iris, Joe, and Cecilia somewhere safe."

"But what about James.", Iris complained as James walked in.

"James can defend himself.", I said.

"I promised I will be alright Iris.", James said.

They were going to kiss, but Joe coughed again.

"Not in front of me.", Joe said.

Wally then super speeded them away.

"Wait!", Caitlin yelled. We all looked over at her. "What if it wasn't an anachronism. What if they are from another earth?"

"There are more then one?", Rory asked.

"Fifty-two.", I said.

"Actually.", Harry said. "There are fifty-three." Harry pulled up some video. "It's called Earth X. But, it had one major change in the time line. The Nazis won the war."

"Well that's scary.", Jax said.

"We need to figure this out.", Alex said. "We need to stop these Nazis before they hurt anyone else."

"I agree.", Felicity and Winn said.

After ten minutes, a notification went on saying that Nazis were breaking into a building. Me, Barry, and Oliver went there. We got there to see the lady I fought, the man Oliver fought, and a man in a yellow suit.

"Why did you brake in?", Oliver asked.

"We had to recover this.", said the man in yellow.

He was holding a prism.

"You aren't leaving with that.", Barry said.

"On the contrary.", the man said.

"We aren't going anywhere.", said the lady.

"Then we are going to stop you.", I said.

"Can't stop yourself."

They all unmasked themselves. The lady I fought was my doppelgänger, the man was Oliver's doppelgänger, and the man in yellow was Barry's doppelgänger.

"Looking at yourself, and only seeing weakness.", said Barry's doppelgänger. "It's pathetic."

"Your world is filled with servants and misery.", said my doppelgänger. "Our world is filled with soldiers and strength."

"Our General is the strongest.", said Oliver's doppelgänger. He looked over at my doppelgänger. "And my wife."

"Wife?", I asked. "Gross." Oliver sighed. "No offense."

"None taken.", said Oliver.

"Weird.", Barry said. "Earth X is much different then ours."