Chapter 75

Barry's Point of View.

I was running through Key Stone to get back to Central. It felt exhilarating. I could hear Kara talking about how fast I was going. I started running really fast, when I saw a blue portal and went through it.
I looked around and saw a city. It definitely wasn't Central city. I saw two men and a woman talking. One man looked like Clark, but with more muscle and was wearing the House of El. Another guy was wearing a Bat suit, and the woman was wearing a red and blue suit, but didn't cover as much as Kara's suit.
I saw a kryptonite bullet go near them, but I super speeded them out of the way and into a field.

"Who the hell are you?", the Bat suit guy asked.

"I'm the Flash.", I said. They gave me confused looks. "Don't you know who I am?" They all shook their heads no. "Supergirl? Green Arrow? Black Canary?" They all again shook their heads no. I sighed. I took off my mask. "Hi. Um, my name is Barry Allen. I am known as the Flash. And I think I am on the wrong Earth."

"Come with us.", the man with S on his chest. "There is somewhere where we can talk without disturbance."

I put my mask back on. The S man flew away while holding Bat boy, and the woman followed. I did too.
We got to a farm house and went inside. The S man gave me some clothes and I changed.
When I walked out, everyone was in different outfits.

"My name is Clark Kent.", S man said. "I am known as Superman."

"I have a Superman on my Earth.", I added. I than got intrigued. "Do you have a Supergirl?"

"No. But we have Wonder Woman."

"That's me.", the woman said. "But you can call me Diana Prince."

"And I'm Bruce Wayne.", Bat boy said. "I'm known as Bat Man."

"How did you get here?"

"I was testing out my speed and accidentally opened up a worm hole.", I said putting my wedding ring on.

"Who's the girl?", Diana asked pointing to the ring.

"Her name is Kara. Also known as Supergirl. And on my Earth, her cousin is Clark, or also known as Superman."

"Do we look the same?", Clark asked.

"No actually. You are more muscular looking. And, I can't believe I'm saying this, but more intimidating."

"Bartholomew Allen.", Bruce said. "I better look into that."

"Do you know how to get back?", Diana asked.

"Yes.", I added and looked at Clark. "But I need your help."

After I explained what to do, we all started saying farewells.

"You saved my life Barry.", Clark said. "Any time you need me, I'll be there."

"That goes for all of us.", Diana added.

"See you around kid.", Bruce said.

"Bye.", I said.

Me and Clark raced and he threw me through the blue portal.
I went back to Central city and I super speeded into Star Labs. I took off my mask and smiled once I saw Kara.

"Hey guys.", I said awkwardly. "How long was I gone for?"

"Bro.", Cisco said. "You went four times faster than your average speed."

"That's fast enough to defeat Zoom.", Caitlin added.

"Yes!", I said happily.

"I'm really happy for you.", Kara added. "But I have to go. Me and Lena have a conversation that is long over due."