Chapter 90

Barry's Point of View
A Couple Days Later

I had make a Christmas breakfast for Kara. Kara walked in and gasped. I had plates filled with tons of Christmas treats.

"Barry Allen.", Kara began. "You out did yourself."

"Anything for my wife.", I said smiling back. Kara looked at the food and her smile grew wider. "I made a lot of bacon."

"You are the best Barry." Kara grabbed a piece of bacon and bit into it. "So good."

I smiled at Kara. She was so adorable. After we ate, and watched some tv, we went to Star Labs. We saw Caitlin, Cisco, Iris, and HR in the cortex. It was decorated in Christmas decorations.

"This place looks great.", I said.

"Thank you BA.", HR said.

Kara snorted at the mention of my nick name. I just smiled at her, before continuing the conversation.

"Hey Caitlin.", I said. Caitlin looked up from her work space. "Any word on Savitar?"

"No.", Caitlin said. "But it is weird that you are the only one that can see him."

"Maybe we can find Alchemy, and find the stone he uses."

"I am going to look at something.", Cisco said. "Yahtzee! There's this orb in accent text that can give people powers."

"That's just like Alchemy's stone.", Iris said.

"And it's written by Julian Albert."

"Great.", I said. "I get to talk to Julian."

Iris' phone went off and she giggled.

"How are things with James?", Kara asked.

"Great.", Iris said blushing. Me and Kara exchanged a glance. "Anyways, I got to go to work. See you guys later."

"Bye."

Me and Kara went to Julian. He was in my lab. Well, our lab. I just feel weird calling it our lab. I asked him about it, but he said he didn't know anything. I decided to get Jay's help. I went to Earth Three and saved his life. We got to my Earth.

"So, Savitar.", Jay said. "Your the first person I know that has seen him." He sighed. "He was the first person with speed, the God of motion."

"What is he preparing for?", I asked.

"A battle. With you. And he will send others after you, again and again."

I nodded and we both walked up to the cortex. Kara was reading books with super speed.

"I wasn't able to find anything about Savitar.", Kara said annoyed.

"Well he apparently wants me dead.", I said. Kara gave me a concerned look. "It's fine."

"But I think Julian might be some how connected to Alchemy. He went on a archeological dig and found the stone."

"Guys.", Cisco said walking in. "There's a big energy source coming from down town."

"Then let's go.", Jay said.

Me and Jay super speeded to the location. Jay took on Savitar, while I knocked out Alchemy. I unmasked him and I saw it was Julian. I placed him in the pipe line. Me and Kara were wearing our suits, and Julian woke up.

"What is happening?", Julian asked.

"You will be staying with us for a while.", Kara said. She was in the dark, along with me, so he couldn't see us. "Since a jack ass like you, decides to become Alchemy."