Chapter 70

Kara's Point of View.
Two Days Later.

I got up and did some stretches. Winn says he got a location on one of the World Killers. Her name is Julia Freeman.

"Why are you up so early?", Barry asked.

"Because we found a location on one of our World Killers.", I replied.

"There are more than one! That is not comforting."

"Well we are going after her today."

"Not without me, you're not."

"Barry. This could be dangerous."

"When has that ever stopped you from coming with me?"

"True. Fine. Let's go."

I gave Barry the location and I flew there, while Barry super speeded. Me, Barry, Alex, John, and a squad team got to get house. I kicked down the door, and me and Barry went in first, Alex and John behind us, and the squad team came in through the back.
We saw Julia, but she was sitting on a mat, with head phones, and singing.

"Pretty good singer.", I told Barry.

"Not as good as you.", Barry responded. Barry than smirked. "Or me."

"Is that her?", Alex asked.

I went closer, and Barry followed.

"That's her alright.", I said. Last night I had a nightmare about the World Killers. I shivered at that memory. Alex and John motioned me to get her attention. "Julia?"

Julia opened her eyes and screamed.

"Flash! Supergirl!", Julia yelled. "What are you doing here?"

Julia looked confused. I could tell she didn't know what was going on.

"Is your name Julia Freeman?", Barry asked confirming her identity.

"Yes.", Julia responded. "Flash. Supergirl. Please don't let them hurt me."

"We won't.", I said sorry for her.

Me and Barry moved closer. Julia moved an inch and Alex put her gun up.

"Do not move!", Alex yelled.

"Alex stop!", I said as me and Barry went over to Alex and John.

"Maybe we should all calm down.", John suggested as Julia stood up.

"I said do not move!", Alex yelled again.

"Please.", Julia said. She than held her head. "Stop."

A blast of energy hit all of us, making it hard to move. After it stopped, Julia's eyes turned white. John tried to move, but Julia sent a sonic blast at him. Before Julia could blast us, I used my freeze breath to stop it. John and Barry went through the ice. I used my super strength to get rid of the ice, and saw Barry and John putting hand cuffs on her. We took Julia back to the DEO and walked towards the tech room.

"Purity is down. Reign and Pestilence to go.", Alex said.

"We also found a Kryptonian crystal in Julia, or Purity's home.", Winn said.

"We might be able to track down the World Killers location after that.", I said.

"Oh. That reminds me. The blasts that Purity blasted off are designed specifically to hurt Kryptonians."

"Are you ok?", Barry asked immediately worried. "Do you feel nauseous, or dizzy?"

"No.", I responded. I than looked at Alex. "But something is bothering me. Can me and Alex have the room?"