Chapter 11

Barry's Point of View.
Nine Months Later.

I woke up panting and out of breath. I looked around to see myself in Star Labs, with Caitlin and Cisco by my side.

"What's going on?", I asked.

"You were struck by lightning, dude.", Cisco said.

"Wait? What?"

"Could you urinate in this Barry?", Caitlin asked. Cisco gave her a look and she put the bottle down. "Ok. Maybe later."

I got up to stretch. I looked into a mirror and saw that I had abs.

"Lightning gave me abs!", I said.

"Your muscles should be on the fritz, but instead they are in a state of cellarer regeneration.", Caitlin said.

I sat down and Cisco took a deep breath.

"You were in a coma.", Cisco said.

"For how long?", I asked.

"Nine months.", Doctor Harrison Wells said. He was in a wheel chair. "Welcome back Mr.Allen. Let's talk."

We walked over to a hallway after I had put a Star Laboratories shirt on. There was a lot of destruction and I saw a broken cage with the name Grood on it, but I ignored it.

"What happened?", I asked.

"The Particle Accelerator went online and I had achieved my life's work. Then, two particles collide, causing a major storm and explosion to happen. That storm generated a lightning bolt that struck you."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh, it's fine. You haven't missed too much, besides Kara saving National city from aliens."

"Kara." My mind went back to Kara and me laughing and how much I cared for her. Caitlin and Cisco walked in. "I need to go. I need to see Joe, and Iris, and Kara."

"Relax Barry. We called Kara already. We thought you two might want to have some privacy.", Cisco implied with a smirk.

"Why would we need privacy?"

"You know why."

We then heard a whoosh in the cortex. We all walked there to see Kara in her Supergirl outfit.

"Barry!", Kara said. She came to me and hugged me. "You..you're up!"

"Hey Kara.", I said with a smile.

Caitlin, Cisco, and Harrison Wells had all left the room.

"Your heart kept on stopping. You kept on dying.", Kara said with tears in her eyes.

I put her hand up to my heart.

"I'm alive. My hearts still beating.", I replied.

"It seems really fast. Like my heart rate when I'm super speeding fast."

"Oh, well, I'm sure it's just adrenaline."

"We need to tell Iris and Joe that you are up."

"Ok."

"Is it safe to come in?", Cisco said with his hands over his eyes. Caitlin came in behind him and slapped him. "Ow!"

"Um...I'll text Iris to meet me at the CCPD. Joe is there already.", Kara said, as she rolled her eyes at Cisco. "I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?", I asked.

"If I'm going out in Central city, then I better look the part."