Chapter 115

Barry's Point of View

I was speeding towards with Red Tornado, while Ray was flying.

"How do we stop Red Tornado?", I asked.

"I got an idea.", Ray said. "You throw a light in bolt up at me and I will do the rest."

I threw a lightning bolt up at Ray. Ray blasted my lightning with his powers, and forward that energy onto Red Tornado. The machine plummeted onto the ground, exploding on contact.

"Red Tornado is down.", I said into the coms.

"So is Professor Stein.", Sara said into the coms.

"The portal is ready for you both.", Oliver said.

"We are on our way.", Ray said.

Both Ray and I got to the portal and went through with everyone else. We arrived in Star Labs. Me, Ray, and Firestorm found Team Arrow and Flash, along with James, fighting a robot. We joined in to help. After it was finished, I went down to the breach room and saw Oliver, Felicity, Ray, and Kara.

"Kara?", I asked. Kara nodded with tears in her eyes. "Oh thank god." I embraced her in a hug. "Are you ok? I thought I was going to lose you."

"I thought I was going to lose you too.", Kara said.

We kissed full of passion. I missed Kara so much. After I helped Kara regain her strength, we found out Stein had died. Also that Overgirl is going to go nuke. We were all in the Waverider, when Oliver's doppelgänger contacted us.

"What do you want?", Oliver asked.

"A trade.", Oliver's doppelgänger said. "We will leave in peace, if you give us Kara."

"We will never give you Kara.", I said. "We don't abandon people."

We turned off the communication device.

"Are you ready to beat these Nazis?", Sara asked.

"Hell yeah!", we all yelled.

We all went to the heart of Central City. The Nazis were attacking. But we were not going to back down. The fight began. Team Arrow, Legends, Flash, and Supergirl were not going to let the Nazis win. I got a lot of the people to safety, until evil me showed up. Fighting myself was hard, but my anger fueled me. This man was going to kill my wife. I do not take it that easy. We raced all around the city, until he pinned me up against a wall. He was about to vibrate his hand through my chest, when an ice dagger went through his chest.

"Thanks Killer Frost.", I said.

"No problem.", Killer Frost said.

A blast was heard up in the sky. Kara came down a moment later. The Nazis were finally defeated. Me and Caitlin went to a quite wedding for Oliver and Felicity, while John was the minister. I then super speeded back home.

"Hey girls.", I said once I saw the girls.

"Daddy!", Nora and Alura cheered.

"Babe.", I said towards Kara.

We kissed.

"Ew.", Nora and Alura said.

We smiled at the girls. After the girls were asleep, me and Kara relaxed on the couch.

"Our life is never easy.", Kara said.

"That's definitely true when it comes to being heroes.", I said.

"But it's worth it every day when I get to wake up next to you."

"Did-do."

We kissed and then fell asleep on the couch.