Chapter 66

Kara's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I woke up the next day to see Barry doing some exercises.

"Looking good Flash.", I said smirking.

"Thanks Supergirl.", Barry replied sitting up. "Hey. Can you make plans to clear your schedule in a couple days? Or even today if you are not busy?"

"Ok. Let's go into the DEO and see if I am free?"

Me and Barry got dressed and both super speeded to the DEO. When we got there, Winn and John saw us.

"Supergirl.", John said. "We have a situation."

"What's the situation?", Barry asked.

"Is Reign back?", I asked.

"No.", John said. "But we might have a way to defeat Reign."

"How?"

"A woman on Fort Rozz might know. Fort Rozz was named after her."

"That's great."

"But we have to go today.", Winn said.

"Why?", Barry asked.

"Because Fort Rozz is about to go into a Star. A blue star."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that Fort Rozz will soon be destroyed.", I said. "And a blue star means that I won't have my powers and that men can't come. It's poisonous to men."

"No way can you go. You won't have your powers, and I won't be able to go up with you."

"I'll be fine Barry." I than got an idea. "I have two woman that might be able to help."

"Who?", John asked.

"Live Wire and Psi."

"They are both villains who hurt you.", Barry said worried.

"But I know I can get through to them."

Me and Barry got both Psi and Live Wire to agree to help. Just before I was about to leave, Barry got a text.

"Hey Kara.", Barry said. "I have to go. With Patty know in Keystone, I am the only forensic scientist and I have to get to a crime scene."

"Ok.", I said. I kissed Barry and he kissed back. "I love you. I'll be back tonight."

"I really wish I could be going with you."

"Me too. But I'll be alright. See you tonight."

"See you tonight."

Barry super speeded away. Than me, Psi, and Live Wire got onto John's ship and went into space. After a while, we arrived at Fort Rozz.

"Ok.", I said. "Let's go find Ms. Rozz."

"One second Supergirl.", Psi said. Psi pointed to her head set that prevented her from using her powers. "Are you going to release me or what?"

"Can we trust this string bean?", Live Wire asked.

"Let's find out.", I replied while taking her off the head set.

"See.", Psi said. "I may of tried to kill you, but I'd rather help defeat Reign."

"Alright. Let's go."

We found where Rozz was located, but we all got separated. I saw Rozz and she saw me.

"Hello Kara Zorel.", Rozz said.

"Rozz.", I said.

"My world killer has been busy."