Chapter 29

Kara's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I woke up feeling really happy. My date with Barry last night went really great. We must of gotten home late, because I slept in late. It was already a little after noon. I got dressed as Supergirl, and flew to the DEO. When I got there, I was greeted by Winn, Monel, Alex, and John.

"Hey Kara!", Winn said. "I was just about to call you."

"Yeah.", Alex said. "Why didn't you come in earlier?"

"I was so tired from my date last night with Barry.", I replied smirking.

"A date! Ah! How did it go?"

I was about to respond, but John interrupted.

"Maybe we should focus on what Agent Winn has for us instead.", John said.

"I agree.", Monel said.

"Ok.", I said. "What's up Winn?"

"I found a security video of the prison.", Winn said. "Apparently LiveWire was captured by the people that broke her out."

"I guess I was wrong about what happened to LiveWire. Can you find her?"

"I'll try."

"Ok. I'll go see if I can find her looking around the city."

"We'll help.", John said. "'Alex and I will search some areas as well. And Winn, if you locate LiveWire, alert Kara and us immediately."

"Yes sir.", Winn said.

I then flew out of the window and looked in a couple warehouses. It was starting to get a little late, when Winn talked to me through the coms.

"Hey Kara.", Winn said nervously.

"Hey Winn.", I said. "What's up? Did you find LiveWire?"

"That's the thing. I actually knew where LiveWire was this whole time."

"What? Winn!"

"I'm sorry! But now James and Monel are both trapped by this crazy scientist dude. I'll send you the coordinates."

"Ok. Thanks Winn." I flew to the location and freed James and Monel. Monel and James took on the fake LiveWires, while I freed the original. After I did that, we agreed to help one another. She left, and I put that crazy scientist in jail. I then flew back to the DEO. Monel leaped there. We got there to see everyone at the DEO watching the news. "Hey guys. What's going on?"

Alex looked at me worried. Winn then turned up the volume.

"Central city is sure experiencing strange and terrible events.", the news lady said. "The new villains, known as Captain Cold and Heat Wave, have kidnapped a woman. We have identified her as Caitlin Snow." Caitlin? Oh my Rao. I hope she's ok. "They even challenge the Flash to a duel for the woman's life. We have live footage of what's happening." They showed footage of police cars lined up on both sides of a street. Then they showed Barry in his Flash suit. He was wincing in pain. He was about to get blasted by some gun, when Eddie came up with a shield and guarded him. Barry then super speeded Eddie to a safe place and came back. The footage then ended. "Well, there you have it. The Flash isn't just a myth. He's real. I will have more updates on this once we come back."

I needed to make sure Barry stays out of harms way. I left the DEO, and flew to Central city. I saw Barry walking away from the bad guys, and telling the cops to come arrest them. Heat Wave was knocked out. Captain Cold was about to shoot Barry, but I heat visioned the gun out of his hand. Barry saw me and waved to me. I smiled and waved back. Barry then super speeded away to Star Labs. I followed him. When I got there, Caitlin and Barry were hugging. I came in and Caitlin and Barry both hugged me.