Chapter 45

Barry's Point of View.
Two Days Later.

I feel terrible. I have tried calling Winn about ten times and he still won't answer. He is really pissed at me. And Eddie is missing! And Doctor Wells escaped! So many things are going wrong!
I walked into Star Labs while looking at the floor. I saw Caitlin and Cisco, but I just waved.

"You ok Barry?", Caitlin asked.

"No.", I said. "Winn hates me. Eddie is missing. And to top it all off, Wells is in the wind."

"Things will get better Barry.", Cisco said.

"Maybe."

Cisco's computers started beeping.

"There's an attack on a shipment of gold.", Cisco said.

"Gold?", I asked. "Singh wanted us on that case. I'm on it."

I super speeded away and put my suit on. I got there and the guy was wearing a mask. I was about to move when I felt a pain in my head. I screamed and dropped down to the floor.

"Barry!", Cisco yelled.

"I'm calling Kara!", Caitlin yelled.

"No!", I yelled. "I can take it."

The guy got away because I was screaming so much. I super speeded back to Star Labs where Caitlin and Cisco started examining me. I told them I was fine when Kara came in.

"So Caitlin told me you were going against a guy and you could of used my help.", Kara said crossing her arms.

"Caitlin!", I said annoyed. "I told you not tell Kara!"

"Well you were screaming your lungs out! So I thought Girl of Steal could maybe get you to shut up!"

"Seriously Caitlin!"

"Barry!", Kara yelled. Kara than looked over at Cisco and Caitlin. "Can I talk to Barry for a moment?"

"Of course.", Caitlin said.

Caitlin and Cisco left as Kara crossed her arms.

"So, are you going to tell me why you didn't want my help?", Kara asked.

"I just thought you would be busy.", I replied. "And I didn't want you to get hurt." I sighed. "Seems like I'm hurting everybody."

"Barry." Kara sighed. "If this is about Winn, he will come around."

"I don't know what I'm going to do."

"Well, I know what we are going to do." Kara grabbed my hand. "We are going to get some lunch."

"Fine. But only because you are cute."

"Why thank you."

Me and Kara kissed and we than went to lunch. When I arrived back with Kara, Caitlin and Cisco were talking.

"There you are.", Caitlin said.

"We were just about to call you Barry.", Cisco said. "They are transporting three million dollars of gold. The thief might strike again."

"Got it.", I said. I kissed Kara and got my suit. "Be right back."

"You better hurry because it is being attacked."