Chapter 134

Two Weeks Later
Kara's Point of View

We were constantly looking for Lena. Her body was never found in the fire, so she must still be alive. Luther's never die without targeting the Kryptonian specifically. Everyone is on edge, including Clark. Clark never liked Lena from the start. All the scans were going on, face recognition and everything. I was flying above National City. I was using my x-ray vision all around the city. Clark was doing the same thing above Metropolis. After finding nothing, I returned back to the DEO. Sara handed me Nora. Nora was staying here while Alura was staying with Barry at Star Labs. We currently separated our teams, half at the DEO and half at Star Labs. Myself, Clark, Alex, Sara, Julian, Ralph, Victor, and Arthur are at the DEO. Barry, Caitlin, Cisco, Bart, Winn, Diana, Nia, Dominic, and Bruce are at Star Labs.

"Find anything?", Alex asked.

"Sadly, no.", I said. "I scanned the entire city."

"I scanned Metropolis too.", Clark said angry. "I got nothing."

"Star Labs is scanning for any signs of Lena as well.", Victor said looking at the screen.

"Maybe we need to try and find something the old fashioned way.", Ralph said. "Do some old fashioned investigation."

"I'll come along too.", Julian and Clark said.

"I'll join you after I stop at work.", I said. I handed Nora, who was now sleeping, back to Sara. I then changed clothes and flew to CatCo. I walked into my office to see a man standing there. "Hello?"

"Mrs. Allen?", the man asked.

"Yes. Can I help you?"

"Mr. Watson. I'm a librarian." Mr. Watson handed me a photo of a woman. "That's my wife. She went out to go to the store to get some milk. That was almost two days ago. I'm really worried."

"Well if you're so worried, why didn't you contact the police?"

"Because you are the best reporter I have ever seen. And you've found missing people before. I just, miss her so much. And this isn't like her. She would never of just left."

"I would love to help you sir, but maybe you should go to the police first. Besides, I am a little busy right now."

"She's not an average woman though."

"But I really am busy."

"She's an alien. You have always cared for both humans and aliens. Please. Mrs. Allen. Please help me find my wife."

I looked at the man before smiling.

"Of course."

The man then left and I put the photo of the woman in my back pocket. I then super speeded back to the DEO. Alex, Sara, Victor, and Arthur were in the training room. Clark, Ralph, and Julian had gone to look for clues. I picked up Nora, and started searching on the satellites for the woman, but with no luck. Barry then super speeded in.

"Kara.", Barry said.

"Barry? What are you doing here?", I asked.

"Daddy!", Nora yelled.

Barry smiled and kissed Nora on the forehead.

"Lena is alive.", Barry said. "Frankie, Aka Magenta, came to us saying Lena had attacked her."

"Why would Lena want to attack Frankie?", I asked confused.

"Frankie said Lena mentioned something about her meta powers. She said Lena was going to kidnap her."

"Why would Lena want to kidnap a meta?" What if Lena was the one who had kidnapped the woman? "I think she also has been kidnapping other aliens and meta's?"