Chapter 135

Two Years Later
Kara's Point of View

I woke up with my alarm. Barry woke up as well.

"Morning.", I mumbled.

"Morning.", Barry said. Barry then put his hand on my stomach. I'm officially five months pregnant. "How's the little one?"

"He's doing well. Kept me up all night though." I sighed and then looked at the clock. "Caitlin wanted to run some tests today. We should probably head there now."

Barry and I both super speeded up and got dressed. While Barry handled breakfast, I got Nora and and Alura up. The girls are now five years old. After getting the girls dressed and eating breakfast, Barry drove us all to the new super headquarters. Ever since the satellite incident two years ago, Cisco started updating everything we decided to build a new headquarters. It's currently located exactly ten minutes from Central City, National City, Star City, and Keystone City, Gotham, and Metropolis. When we got to the new headquarters, we went to the front door. All the doors in the building have voice recognition and eye scanners.

"Scarlet Speedster.", Barry said into the box as it scanned his eyes.

"Girl of Steel.", I said into the box as it scanned my eyes.

"Nora and Alura!", Nora and Alura cheered as the box scanned their eyes.

The doors then opened as we heard Gideons voice, "Welcome Zorel-Allen family."

Barry had officially invented Gideon a year ago. We all walked into the main room. Our entire team was there.

"What's going on?", Barry asked.

"We finished it.", Winn and Cisco said excited.

"Finished what?", I asked.

"The hyper underground transportation system.", Winn said.

"Now we can go anywhere that the system goes.", Cisco added. "Which includes Star Labs, the DEO, the BatCave, pretty much anywhere we built it to go."

"That's amazing guys.", Bart said. "You two did it all by yourself?"

"Well the DEO helped with the financing.", Alex said.

"Felicity also helped with the programming.", Cisco said.

"How is Felicity?", Nia asked.

"We haven't talked to her in a while.", Caitlin said. "She's been busy with fake Laurel and Oliver's imprisonment."

"Well hopefully everything will turn out.", Diana said.

Barry's phone started ringing. Barry answered.

"Yes Captain Singh.", Barry said. Pause. "Ok. I'll be there soon." Barry hung up. "Captain Singh needs me."

"Well, be back soon.", I said as myself and Barry kissed.

"Of course."

Barry then sped off.

"Ok.", Caitlin said looking at me. "Want to go prep for another check up?"

"Sure.", I said.

Caitlin and Alex took myself to the med bay. Nora and Alura followed behind and sat on two stools. After Caitlin started setting everything up, Barry super speeding back in.

"So what's the news doc?", Barry said smirking.

"Well, as you already knew, it's a boy.", Caitlin said.

"John Allen.", I added.

"And the baby is so far in perfect health. You are good to go."

"Thanks Caitlin.", Alex said.