Chapter 160

Three Years Later
John's Point of View

"Sweetie.", a voice said. I opened my eyes slowly to see mom kneeling beside my bed. "It's time to get up."

"Mom.", I said sleepily. "I don't want to get up."

"Fine. But I guess Nora and Alura will get your dad's blue berry pancakes."

I quickly jumped up. I super speeded to the kitchen. Dad was making food. Mom walked into the kitchen.

"Told you I could get him up.", mom said walking over to dad and kissing him on the cheek. Mom then turned towards Nora and Alura's room. "Girls! Time to get up!"

The door to my sister's bedroom flung open. Alura pushed Nora out of the way and sat next to me. Nora slowly moved next to Alura.

"Sorry Nora.", Alura said smiling. "I smelled pancakes. And you know how I am about food."

"Yeah, yeah.", Nora mumbled. "I'll get you back."

I just smiled. Dad than handed us our plates of food.

"Eat up kids.", dad said. "We have to meet everyone in an hour."

We all ate quickly and then got dressed. Mom helped me get dressed. After we got dressed, we had some down time and I started watching some tv while mom and dad got ready.

*~~*
Nora's Point of View

After we had eaten, Alura and I went into our room and got dressed.

"You excited for today?", Alura asked getting out her journal.

"Yeah.", I said sitting down on my bed. "I wish Freddy could come though."

I mean, he is my best friend. I hate lying to him.

"Freddy can't know we have powers. He can't keep a secret."

"I know, but it would be nice to be able to talk with him about it." Alura sighed and then continued to write in her journal. "What are you writing?"

Alura quickly shut her journal. She's never let me seen what's in it.

"Stuff."

"About?"

"Stuff."

"Alura."

"Stuff."

I huffed annoyed but decided to drop it. She's only this protective if it's important. I got out my science book and started reading. I was halfway through a chapter when dad's voice echoed through the house.

"Come on kids!", dad yelled. "We have to go!"

Alura and I raced downstairs, bumping into John. We then got our shoes on and held onto our parents as we super speeded to the place.

*~~*
Alura's Point of View

After we had eaten, Nora and I went into our room and got dressed.

"You excited for today?", I asked getting out my journal.

"Yeah.", Nora replied sitting on the bed. "I wish Freddy could come though."

I know why she wants Freddy, but he is seriously annoying.

"Freddy can't know we have powers. He can't keep a secret."

"I know, but it would be nice to be able to talk with him about it." I sighed and then continued to write in my journal. "What are you writing?"

I immediately closed my journal.

"Stuff."

"About?"

"Stuff."

"Alura."

I was getting annoyed.

"Stuff."

Nora huffed annoyed and then started reading her book. I was just very protective over my journal. I write songs in there. I know that's a little weird but I love writing.

"Come on kids!", dad yelled. "We have to go!"

Nora and I raced downstairs, bumping into John. We then got our shoes on and held onto our parents as we super speeded to the place.