Chapter 111

Barry's Point of View
One Week Later

Kara and I were in the family room. Nora and Alura were playing with some toys we had bought. I was feeling down though today, since I had to see Ralph Dibney again.

"You ok Barry?", Kara asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah.", I said. "Just I don't want to see Ralph today."

"I don't either. I barley knew him, but Cisco, Caitlin, and you had plenty to say about him." Kara sighed. "But maybe he's changed."

"Maybe." I sighed. Kara then got a text and sighed as well. "Everything alright?"

"James wants me to go on Counterpoint Daily with Sean Chou."

"That's a popular show. Who's your counter?"

"Ben Lockwood. He hates all aliens and meta humans."

"Well he is nothing compared to you." Kara smiled. "You are the Girl of Steel after all."

"Well Ralph is nothing compared to the Scarlet Speedster. And after your promotion two days ago, you are also the director of Central city police in the CSI division."

We smiled at one another. Kara always knows what to say. I got to Star Labs and met Gypsy's father, who is very scary. Joe and I went to where Ralph was now.
We walked into his office. He was fat and obviously suffering from a hangover.

"Joe West. Barry Allen.", Ralph asked. "Long time rookie."

"I'm not a rookie anymore Ralph.", I said.

"Why are you here Allen? After six years, why now? What's so important that you would actually visit me after what you did."

"What I did?"

"Ralph.", Joe said. "We just want to know if you were on a bus, when a power surge occurred."

"No.", Ralph said. "Now. Please leave."

We left, but not two minutes later, we saw Ralph with super stretchy legs. We took him to Star Labs. Everyone was freaking out, because his legs wouldn't go back to normal. Of course, Cisco was out and Felicity walked in.

"Hey Felicity.", I said walking away from the chaos.

"Hey Barry.", Felicity said. "Is Cisco around?"

"He's actually being hunted right now." Felicity looked at me confused. "Gypsy's father. Don't ask."

"Oh. Well can you ask him for a favor?" I nodded. "Ask him if he can vibe Caitlin."

"We haven't seen Caitlin in two years. The last time we saw her, she gave Cisco some advice on how to bring me back from the speed force."

"Yeah. I just want to have her there for the wedding. Especially to be the maid of honor."

"Of course."

"Thank you Barry."

We were able to give Ralph a serum to fix his legs and arms temporarily. Ralph was also able to get ripped. The mayor also told us that Ralph is blank mailing him.
I walked into the cortex. The news was on. Kara was taking with Ben.

"That girl is hot.", Ralph said. I glared at him. "What?"

"The girl is my wife.", I said. "So please don't say that ever again."

"Wow. You have everything Allen. The girl, job, and an awesome lab. People like us, we have to work hard."

"By black mailing the mayor?"