Chapter 157

One Week Later
Barry's Point of View

A lot of the team was split up at the moment. We were either at Headquarters searching for signs of Time Master, at the DEO to train on getting faster, or at the Star Labs Archives to find what Time Master stole. After hours of work, we all met up at Headquarters. Cisco said he had found something.

"So what did you find Cisco?", I asked.

"I found out what the Time Master stole.", Cisco said. "And it's not good."

"What did he steal?", Kara asked nervously.

"Thawne's time sphere."

"Why does he need that?", Bart asked. "I mean, how did he time travel to the past in the first place?"

Future Nora and Alura exchanged a sad and nervous glance.

"He hurt speedsters to time travel.", Nora said.

"Including John.", Alura added squeezing her hands into fists.

"So since he no longer has access to speedsters", Frankie said.

"He will use Thawne's time sphere to travel back in time!", Winn shouted.

"But when in time?", Azari asked.

After a moment of silence, Nora clapped her hands.

"I got it.", Nora said. "He said, 'I will destroy the Justice League, starting at the beginning.' What's the beginning of everything that started with the Justice League."

"That's a good question.", I said. "Gideon?"

"I have already conducted a list.", Gideon said. "There are four main major events in the time line, that if Time Master were to mess with, the Justice League will never be formed. The first is when Oliver and Sara got onto the Queens Gambit and it sunk."

"That's how I got roped into the League of Assassins'.", Sara said.

"And that day set me onto the path to become the Green Arrow.", Oliver added.

"The second is the day Kara saved Alex from the plane.", Gideon informed.

"The day I almost died.", Alex said.

"And the day that I revealed myself to the world.", Kara said.

"The third day is when the particle accelerator exploded.", Gideon informed.

"The day Thawne's plan came into action.", Cisco said.

"And the day I was struck by lightning.", I said thinking about that fateful night.

"And the fourth is the day Winn, Cisco, Barry, Caitlin, Felicity, and Kara met.", Gideon said lastly.

"The reptile camp.", Winn, Cisco, Caitlin, Felicity, Kara, and I said.

"Ok.", Alex said. "We know the events. But how do we stop Time Master?"

"You use a time tracker.", Nora said.

We all looked at Nora confused.

"You guys never heard of a time tracker?", Alura asked. We all shook our heads. Nora super speeded away and came back with a small device. Alura plugged this into Gideon. Alura held up a small disk. "If you get this disk onto a person time traveling or the machine they are time traveling in, then Gideon can track them throughout time."

Cisco grabbed the disk in admiration.

"Where has this been all my life.", Cisco said. "I'll task the satellites for any signs of time travel. That way we can find Time Master when he's getting ready to time travel."