Chapter 95

Kara's Point of View
The Next Day

Barry had to go to a crime scene, so I decided to visit Alex. I went to the DEO, and I saw Alex talking to an agent.

"Why can't you find this guy?", Alex yelled.

"I'm sorry Directer Danvers, but he hides his tracks. I don't even know his name."

"Well then find him!" The agent walked away. I walked in and Alex sighed. "How much did you hear?"

"Enough.", I responded. I crossed my arms. "Why didn't you come to Star Labs yesterday?" Alex kept silent. "Alex. What are you hiding?"

"Nothing." Alex gave me an annoyed look. "If anyone is hiding something, it's you. You have been acting differently for a while now. What are you hiding?"

"Nothing."

"Bull crap. You can not just lecture me about keeping secrets, when you are keeping your own."

I stayed quite. Should I tell Alex? But I know what that will do to her.

"Hey Alex.", Barry said super speeding in. Barry looked at me for a second, and I could tell he heard the conversation. "I need Kara. Is this a bad time?"

"Not at all.", Alex responded coldly.

Barry picked me up and we super speeded to our home.

"Thanks for that Barry.", I said.

"No problem.", Barry responded. "Hey. I know you are a little down about what just happened, but would you like to go to CCJitters and meet Cecilia's daughter."

"Love too."

We changed clothes and super speeded to CCJitters. We went to the top and saw Iris, Joe, Wally, Cecilia, and Julia all there.

"Hey guys.", Barry said.

"Hey Barry.", Joe said. "Um, Julia, this is Barry and his wife Kara."

"Nice to meet you guys.", Julia said.

We all sat down and had coffee for a while.

"Do you miss Central City?", Joe asked.

"Not really.", Julia said. "But, I do miss Kid Flash."

Barry almost spit out his coffee.

"Kid Flash?", I asked.

"Yeah.", Julia said. "He's awesome."

"So is the Flash.", Cecilia said.

"Looks like Cecilia is Team Flash.", Iris said.

"What about you Joe?", I asked with a smirk. "Team Kid Flash or Team Flash." I held Barry's hand under the table. "I know I'm on Team Flash."

"Yeah Joe.", Barry said.

"I can't choose.", Joe said giving me and Barry a death glare.

"But if you had to.", Wally responded.

"Get some sugar Wally." Joe glared at Wally. "Please."

Wally walked away, as Barry's phone rang.

"It's work.", Barry said.

Barry left the table and answered it. After a moment, I came up to Barry. I saw a picture of a man.

"Who's that?", I asked.

"That's Clyde Yorker.", Barry said. "The meta human that killed the last two victims."

"Joe West!", a man yelled. He walked into CCJitters. I immediately recognized him as the man Barry just showed me. "Long time, no see. You may not remember me, but I remember you. And I will take your life from you."