Chapter 53

Kara's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I got up and brushed my hair. I slept in because I wanted to be wide awake for the Supergirl statue. I put on a cute outfit, just incase Kara Danvers is needed. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and a smile immediately spread across my face.

"Barry!", I said happily. Barry only smiled and pulled me into a passionate kiss. We continued to kiss until we knew we needed to breath. "What was that for? I mean, I liked it, but what was that for?"

"Just to make up for me not being the best boyfriend these past couple of months.", Barry replied.

"Well that was a great kiss, but I'd like another one."

"That I can do." Barry pulled me into another kiss. "Happy."

"Definitely."

"You excited for the Supergirl statue."

"Yes. I can't believe I'm getting a statue."

We smiled at each other just when Alex decided to come in and ruin the moment.

"Kara!", Alex yelled. Alex than noticed Barry. "Oh. Hey Barry. Long time no see."

"Yeah.", Barry said a little shy.

"What is it Alex?", I asked a little annoyed.

"The man that escaped two nights ago, he broke into a military facility last night and stole some alien clocking tech."

"What?", I said worried. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"We didn't find out till a couple minutes ago. John is pretty pissed." Alex sighed. "Anyways, we are scanning for anything, but right now everything is quiet. Just wanted to let you know."

"Thanks Alex." I than turned to Barry. "I should probably get dressed. Supergirl should make an appearance."

"Cool.", Barry responded. "I'll be in the crowd cheering you on."

Barry than super speeded away.

"So.", Alex said curiously. "Barry seems a little but more talkative than he was. Is he getting better?"

"I think so.", I responded. "I'm just glad he's here."

Alex left while I got changed into my Supergirl outfit. I than flew to the place where it was taking place and flew above the city. I could see Alex and Maggie talking, Barry watching the stage, and John near Alex.
Lena started talking and than a statue was shown. I felt so happy. It was so cool. I flew down and everyone cheered.

"Aren't you all in for a treat.", Lena said. "Supergirl! Welcome!"

"Thank you!", I said happily. I looked at Barry and he mouthed 'I love you.' I smiled at him. "I am so happy to be honored. But I can only do this with the support of all of you."

Everyone cheered, but then an explosion was heard. I flew down to John, Alex, and Maggie.

"What's going on?", I asked.

"The escaped man s causing a bomb somewhere.", John said.

"I can't find it.", Winn said into the coms.

I than saw Barry appear next to me in his Flash suit.

"I'll get these people to safety.", Barry said. "You find the source of the bomb."

Barry super speeded away, while I realized the bomb was under water. I went under water and stopped the bombs. I brought the ship to the surface, while I saw Barry hugging a little girl. I came down and Barry smiled. A woman was next to them looking at her hands.