Chapter 74

Kara's Point of View.
Two Weeks Later.

I was at Star Labs with Caitlin, Cisco, and Harry. A lot has happened last night. Barry went back to the past and got how to get faster from Eobard Thawne. I met the last Word Killer, Pestilence. Also, Sam is Reign!
We were waiting for Barry to come back from Keystone city, with the new tachyon device.

"How long is this going to take Cisco?", I asked. "I have just to talk to Lena."

"I'm here Cisco.", Barry said through the coms.

"Sweet.", Cisco said. "Let's see if the tachyon device works."

"I put it on guys."

"How are Barry's vitals?", I asked.

"Healthy and stable.", Caitlin said.

"Just to make sure. This won't kill my husband, right?"

"Nope.", Cisco said. "Ok Barry. Let's see how long it takes for you to get back here."

"Got it.", Barry said.

Barry took off and started speeding towards Central city.

"He's going faster than ever.", I said amazed.

"The device is working.", Cisco cheered happily.

Barry than super speeded in. He took off his mask and smiled at me.

"Hey guys.", Barry said. He looked a tad confused. "How long was I gone for?"

"Bro.", Cisco said. "You went four times faster than your average speed."

"That's fast enough to defeat Zoom.", Caitlin added.

"Yes!", Barry said happily.

"I'm really happy for you.", I added. "But I have to go. Me and Lena have a conversation that is long over due."

"Ok. Love you babe."

"Love you too."

Me and Barry kissed as I flew to the DEO. I walked into seeing Alex and John talking to Lena. I sighed as Winn came up to me.

"Hey Kara.", Winn said.

"Hey Winn.", I said. "Any luck tracking the World Killers?"

"None. They've gone under ground."

"Purity, Pestilence, and Reign are together and can make each other stronger." I sighed. "I really wish Lena had told us Sam was Reign three weeks ago."

Alex and John walked out.

"If you want to talk to Lena, knows your chance Supergirl.", Alex said.

I nodded and walked into the office where Lena was sitting.

"Supergirl.", Lena said.

"Why didn't you tell us you knew who Reign was the moment you found out?", I asked annoyed.

"I thought I could help her."

"How did you keep her contained?"

"I used an old stash of Lex's kryptonite." I sighed and Lena stood up. "It was the only way. I needed to try to figure out what was wrong with her."

"I want you to tell me the truth. Do you have any more of that kryptonite?"

"No. I used the last of it on sedating Sam." Before I could respond, I saw something weird with the sky. My head started hurting really bad. "Supergirl? Are you alright?"

I than saw blackness. I was in a misty forest. I than saw Sam and Julia walking in it. I than saw that I was on the floor with Alex and Lena by my side.