Chapter 163

Third Person Point of View

That day, everyone of the Justice League members gathered for some friendly fun and some relaxation. It had been a long journey for all of them. The year was now 2027. Each member was going to be doing something different with their life, but will always join forces in a time of crisis.

Kendra and Carter moved to Egypt to live the life they never truly had. They aren't sure what they are going to do. All they know is that they want to spend the rest of their lives together.

Frankie stayed in Keystone and started up her therapy practice. She helps patients who have both mental and physical issues.

Diggle joined ARGUS to work with his wife, Lyla, and to raise their two boys. Diggle hopes to bring his boys into the organization once they become of age.

Roy and Thea moved to Lian Yu to get away from their pasts. Roy and Thea wanted to live together in isolation and peace, far away from the troubles of the world.

Rene continues to work as a politician in Star City and as a father for his daughter. Rene plans to run for mayor one day.

Ray and Nora moved to National City and bought L Corp. Ray plans to build up a technological company and Nora plans to finally bring some good from her last name.

Charlie decided to stay on the Wave Rider to stop time problems. She also uses her free time to write rock songs.

Zari and Nate also stayed on the Wave Rider, and Nate took over as Captain. Both want to fight for the lives of the innocent and be heroes to remember their fallen friends.

Psi continues to help the DEO stop crimes. She protects the DEO from alien threats by using her powers to protect their minds.

Arthur moved out to Canada and bought a light house. He loves his job since he gets to protect the ocean twenty-four seven.

Mick continues to travel through time and write his novels. He no longer writes under an allice, and he is a best-selling author. 

Laurel moved back to Earth Two to help defend her original earth. She works with her earths version of the Arrow.

Dinah continued to be captain of the police force in Star City. She not only works with the cops as a superhero, she is a cop. 

Curtis started his own technological company. He has over billions of dollars, but he is very happy just hanging out with his boyfriend.

Mari continues to help design clothes for her business. She models and designs new suits for her teammates.

Diana continues to work at the museum in Gotham. She especially wants to teach her new daughter on World War One and a general named, Steven Trevor.

Jesse moved back to Earth Two to work with her father, Harry. She is considered one of the smartest scientist on her earth.

Hartley took over his fathers company. He wants to use his sound technology to do help people in a variety of different ways.

Ralph continued to work as a detective at the CCPD. Not only is he a detective, but he will also sometimes assist people as a Private Investigator.

Bruce continues to run Wayne Industries and take care of his three adoptive sons. He even met a nice older gentlemen named Alfred, who will watch over his sons when he is out as a hero.

Gypsy and Cisco moved to Earth 99 to stop criminals on different earths. They still visit their friends and family when they aren't on missions.

Nia and Winn continued to work at the CatCo and the DEO. Nia and Winn love both of their jobs, but also are planning on maybe starting a family.

Julian and Caitlin continue to focus on work and family as the biggest parts of their lives. They love their kids and are wondering if any will inherit her powers.

Bart got a job as the tour guide at the Justice League Museum. He also offers free rides to people on superspeed.

James continues to work in photography. Him and his wife, Iris, work hard on their newspaper and hope it will be big some day.

Wally moved to Japan to start racing on an actual racing track. He also is working on finding inner peace with himself and his love life.

Felicity and Oliver own Smoak-Queen Consolidated and have one of the largest tech companies in the world. Since the battle, Oliver has had a mechanical arm. They raise their two kids, hoping they'll take up their mantle of either a hero or a business man.

Alex and Sara still work at the DEO. Sara loves being an agent and having Alex as her boss. They raise their adoptive daughter together and couldn't be happier.

Clark continues to be a great writer for the Daily Planet. He still misses his wife every single day. But he sees her everyday in his two kids.

Kara and Barry. Kara is the owner of CatCo Worldwide Media. She still reports and brings truth to the world. Barry is the director of the CSI division in the CCPD. He uses his intellect to help others and solve crimes. They raise their three kids together and have a great life as both parents and superheroes. They are the leaders of the Justice League. They are SuperFlash.