Chapter 123

From the Year 2033...
John's Point of View

I woke up as my alarm blared in my ears. I groaned as I slowly got up. I shut off my alarm. Today there was no school, thankfully. I super speeded around my room and got dressed. I walked downstairs to see my mom.

"Hey mom.", I said.

My mom nodded to me, but was too busy on her phone. She was talking to someone with a worried expression.

"Thank you Clark.", mom said. "Keep me posted."

"What was that about?"

"None of your concern. I have to go to Star Labs."

"Can I come?"

"John." Mom sighed. "It's too dangerous right now. Just stay here. And don't use your powers until myself or your siblings come home."

I nodded as my mom left. I ate breakfast. I was used to my mom leaving during certain times. She is a superhero after all. So are my siblings. Unfortunately, I am not old enough to help them.

It was hours before I heard anything from my family. I was so bored. I knew everyone at Star Labs were busy. I tried calling my mom, but she didn't answer.

It was getting late when I turned on the news. I saw a robotic suit lined with Kryptonite on the tv.

"Breaking news in National City.", the news reporter said. "A robotic suit, similar to the one used by Lex Luthor, is currently going up against Supergirl and the Tornado Twins. Authorities are on there way to help."

I gulped. I was worried. I grabbed my red hoodie and put it on. I then super speeded to National City. I saw the Tornado Twins pinned down and hurt, and the robotic suit standing over a weakened Supergirl. I pushed the robotic suit away from Supergirl.

Unfortunately, I may be fast, but I haven't been trained. The robotic suit shot me back with a blast.

"John!", Supergirl yelled.

I have never felt pain like that before. Correction. I have never been shot before. Supergirl helped me up. One of the Tornado Twins shot back the the robot with her heat vision. The other one punched it while using her super strength and destroyed it. Supergirl and the Tornado Twins flew me back to Star Labs. I was sent to the med bay where Caitlin checked me out.

"You injured your arm a bit.", Caitlin said. "Your super healing is already kicking in."

"What were you thinking?", Supergirl asked.

"I was just trying to help.", I said. Supergirl sighed. Caitlin walked out. "I'm sorry mom."

The Tornado Twins walked in. Or as I call them, my sisters, Nora and Alura.

"That was really risky little bro.", Alura said.

"You could of been killed.", Nora said.

"I just wanted to help.", I said. "Just like dad used too."

"Your father.", mom said. I knew this was a sore subject. "Isn't around anymore."

"Seems like you guys aren't either." I stood up. "You guys are always at Star Labs, the DEO, or CatCo. I never see you guys. I just want to be a hero."

"And you will be when you are old enough."

"But I want to do it now! I'm sick and tired of being the only person in this family who isn't a hero! Dad was a hero-."

"And look where he ended up."

"Mom.", Nora said. "We shouldn't be discussing this."

"Why?", I asked. "Because I'm too young?"

"John.", Alura said firmly.

"No! You guys are never there for me!" I started crying. "All I want is my dad! At least he would understand and listen to me!"

I super speeded out. I was running, tears streaming down my face. Running faster then I have ever before. Before I could stop, a blue portal opened and I went through it. I saw some images and then I came out. I took my hoodie off and looked around. I saw a flash of lightning go by.

AN: Hey guys! So this is the events that led up to John time traveling. I hope you all liked it!