Chapter 108

Kara's Point of View
The Next Day

I got up earlier then usually today. For some reason, I just couldn't sleep.

"You ok Kara?", Barry asked, still half asleep.

"Yeah.", I responded. I laid back down and smiled at Barry, and he smiled back. "Couldn't sleep. Maybe I should just go into work."

"Or you could sleep in with me?"

"Can't. I have to give Nora and Alura a bath."

"Ok. I don't have anything going on today, so I can watch the girls today."

"Thanks babe."

"No problem."

Barry made breakfast, while I gave Nora and Alura a bath. We then all ate breakfast, and Barry got the girls dressed afterwards. I got my shoes on and fixed my glasses.

"See you after work Barry.", I replied giving my husband and my daughters a kiss.

"Ok.", Barry said. "Love you."

"Love you too."

I then flew to CatCo. I watched the meeting, but was disappointed when Nia didn't pitch her idea. After working for a couple hours, I then decided to check out a Cadmus location and found out that they are attacking the president at Camp David.

I contacted the DEO and Barry. We were all watching. I was doing perimeter, the DEO were standing guard, and Alex and Barry were inside. Ottis and Mercy attacked, and almost shot the president. Barry knocked Ottis off his bike, but Mercy was able to get away. We cuffed Ottis and brought him back to the DEO.

"I'm going to get someone to help interrogate Ottis.", Alex said.

"Ok.", Barry said. "I'm going to go check at work."

"Me too.", I added.

I went to CatCo and saw Nia at her desk.

"Hey Nia.", I said.

"Kara.", Nia said. "I know your upset, but Stephanie had much better ideas then me."

"Nia." I sat down beside her. "No one ever got anywhere by not doing anything. I know it's hard, when there's others who go against you, but you always have to push hard."

"Thanks Kara."

"No problem." I stood up and started clapping. "Chop. Chop. Make things happen."

"You are turning into Ms.Grant.", James said.

I smiled. But that went away once I saw a big news report. It said that the President was an alien. Oh no.

*~~*

Barry's Point of View
The Next Day

I felt Kara shift in the bed. I slowly opened my eyes.

"You ok Kara?", I asked.

"Yeah.", Kara responded. Kara laid back down and smiled at me, and I smiled back. "Couldn't sleep. Maybe I should just go into work."

"Or you could sleep in with me?"

"Can't. I have to give Nora and Alura a bath."

"Ok. I don't have anything going on today, so I can watch the girls today."

"Thanks babe."

"No problem."

I made breakfast, while Kara gave Nora and Alura a bath. We then all ate breakfast, and I got the girls dressed afterwards. Kara got her shoes on and fixed her glasses.

"See you after work Barry.", Kara replied giving me and my daughters a kiss.

"Ok.", I said. "Love you."

"Love you too."

Kara then flew to CatCo. I decided to drive the girls today. We got to the CCPD, and I was greeted with someone unexpected.

"Patty?", I asked.

The detective I haven't seen in years turned around.

"Hey Barry.", Patty said. We hugged, and Nora and Alura hid behind me. "How have you been?"

"Good. You?"

"Good. I see you finally put a ring on Kara."

"Yep. You?"

"Yes. His name is Bradley."

"Well I guess we have both been busy."

"True." Patty smirked and lowered her voice. "But I'm not speeding off as the Flash."

"You know?"

"I'm a detective Barry." I smiled and Patty looked down at Alura and Nora. "Hello."

"Hi.", Alura said shyly.

"Allen!", Captain Singh yelled. "I see you brought your daughters with you."

"Yes sir.", I added.

Singh just nodded before my phone went off. Kara needed me. Patty promised to watch the girls. I super speeded to the location and we were all watching. Kara was doing perimeter, the DEO were standing guard, and Alex and I were inside. Ottis and Mercy attacked, and almost shot the president. I knocked Ottis off his bike, but Mercy was able to get away. We cuffed Ottis and brought him back to the DEO.

"I'm going to get someone to help interrogate Ottis.", Alex said.

"Ok.", I said. "I'm going to go check at work."

"Me too.", Kara added.

I went to the CCPD. Patty was watching my daughters, Joe was talking with the cops, and Singh looked stressed.

"Everything ok?", I asked Singh while picking up Nora and Alura.

"The President is an alien, Allen.", Singh said.

Ottis and Mercy planned this. Oh no.