Chapter 76

Kara's Point of View.
Two Days Later.

I got up early along with Barry. Barry was really upset about losing his powers two days ago.
I made breakfast while Barry cleaned up the place.

"I know my omelet isn't as best as my amazing husband, but I did my best.", I said placing it on the table.

"Well I'm sure it is amazing.", Barry replied walking over. "After all, my wife's name is Supergirl."

"Yep." I smiled and so did Barry. "Now eat up." We ate and I flew Barry to the CCPD. I than flew to L Corp, where there was a break in by Reign. "Why would Reign go after you?"

"Besides the fact that you experimented on her for three weeks.", Alex said.

"She wasn't looking for me.", Lena said. "She was looking for Ruby."

"We need to make sure Ruby is ok.", John said.

"She is in a secret facility. Only me and Lex know."

"Why would Lex know?", I said.

"Because it's his mansion."

"Ok.", John said. "Reign could go anywhere. Me and Supergirl will watch over Sam's adoptive mothers house. Alex will go to Ruby. Lena." I gave John a look. It still is hard for me to trust her after the kryptonite incident. "You stay here and stay safe."

"Alright.", I said. "Let's go."

We got to Sam's old home. We were there for a couple hours when Reign came. I wasn't able to stop her from killing Sam's adoptive mother. I watched her take her last breathes.
I was crying back at the DEO, when I called Barry.

"Hey Kara.", Barry said. "I was just about to call you."

"Hey Barry.", I said sadly.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?"

"Sam's adoptive mother was killed by Reign. I wasn't able to stop her."

"Oh my God Kara. Ow."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah." Barry sighed. "Yeah. I'm fine. I just wish I could of been there."

"This isn't your fight Barry. Just please stay safe. With out your powers, you can get hurt. I'll see you at home."

"Ok. Love you. Stay safe."

"Love you too. And I will."

Barry hung up and Alex called me. Reign had found Ruby.
Me and John went to the Luthor mansion. We fought Reign, with kryptonite Lena gave us. Reign's mask fell off in the fight, and Ruby had found out her mother was Reign.
I felt bad for her. We knocked Reign out with the kryptonite and brought her to Lena's lab once again.
I than decided to go home. It was a long day.
I went to our home, but Barry wasn't there. I went to Star Labs, to see Barry in the med bay holding his side.

"Oh my Rao.", I said walking in. "What happened?"

"We kicked a meta humans ass.", Cisco said. Barry gave Cisco a look. "Oh, right. Sorry."

"And you went out without any powers."

"Yes.", Barry said. "But I was protected with the stuff Ray uses to power his suit."

"But only on the chest portion.", Cisco added.

"Dude! Not helping."

"Barry.", I said.

"I just want to be the Flash again."

"And you will.", Harry said.

"How?"

"By creating another particle accelerator explosion."

*~*

Barry's Point of View.
Two Days Later.

I got up early along with Kara. It is so weird with out having my powers.
Kara made breakfast while I cleaned up the place.

"I know my omelet isn't as best as my amazing husband, but I did my best.", Kara said placing it on the table.

"Well I'm sure it is amazing.", I replied walking over. "After all, my wife's name is Supergirl."

"Yep." Kara smiled and so did I. "Now eat up."

We ate and Kara flew me to the CCPD. I worked on my papers and than went to the Star Labs.
While we were hanging out, an alarm went off that Harry's vehicle was under attack. A meta human had taken him.
We found out his name was Griffin Grey. He tracked him and found him at a chemical area and I brought Harry's gun. Me, Joe, and Cisco went.

"Griffin Grey.", Joe said. "You are under arrest."

"Give us back Harrison Wells.", I said.

"Can't do that.", Griffin said. "Now stay out of my way."

He threw some containers at us. I decided to get him from behind. I pulled the trigger but missed.
Griffin hit me and I hurt my leg. But after Griffin used his super strength, he grew old.
I went to the med bay and decided to call Kara. But Kara called me first.

"Hey Kara.", I said. "I was just about to call you."

"Hey Barry.", Kara said sadly.

"What's wrong?" Concern filled me. "Are you alright?"

"Sam's adoptive mother was killed by Reign. I wasn't able to stop her."

"Oh my God Kara." I stood up in shock, but forgot my leg was still healing. "Ow."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah." I sighed. I didn't want to bother Kara with my problems. "Yeah. I'm fine. I just wish I could of been there."

"This isn't your fight Barry. Just please stay safe. With out your powers, you can get hurt. I'll see you at home."

"Ok." I'm definitely not going to stop. "Love you. Stay safe."

"Love you too. And I will."

I hung up. Cisco got me some protection on my suit. We tracked Griffin with Jessie's help. We fought, but he did hurt my side in the process. He died after using to much energy.
I got in the med bay. I held my side in pain when Kara walked in.

"Oh my Rao.", Kara said. "What happened?"

"We kicked a meta humans ass.", Cisco said. I gave Cisco a look. I didn't want Kara to know. "Oh, right. Sorry."

"And you went out without any powers."

"Yes.", I said. "But I was protected with the stuff Ray uses to power his suit."

"But only on the chest portion.", Cisco added.

"Dude! Not helping."

"Barry.", Kara said.

"I just want to be the Flash again."

"And you will.", Harry said.

"How?"

"By creating another particle accelerator explosion."