Chapter 131

A Couple Days Later
Barry's Point of View

Kara and I were getting ready for Caitlin and Julian's wedding. Nora and Alura were dressed and playing with some toys. I was putting my jacket on when Kara walked in.

"You look beautiful.", I said.

"Why thank you.", Kara said. "And you look quite handsome."

Kara and I kissed. God I love her. We super speeded Nora and Alura to the church. Felicity was Caitlin's maid of honor and a guy from England would be Julian's best man. After the wedding, Kara said she forgot something at Star Labs. I took Nora and Alura home. After I had put the girls to bed, Cisco came through in a breach.

"Everything ok Cisco?", I asked.

"Not really.", Cisco said. "I was analyzing the feed on the video about the new Firestorm."

"And?"

"And then another video about this Firestorm guy popped up. And this time someone was able to get his face on camera."

Cisco showed me the video. I took in a nervous breath.

"Cisco. This can't be right. This has to be an old video."

"It's not. This is new." Cisco sighed. "Ronnie Raymond is alive."

*~~*

A Couple Days LaterKara's Point of View

A Couple Days Later
Kara's Point of View

Barry and I were getting ready for Caitlin and Julian's wedding. Nora and Alura were dressed and playing with some toys. I walked into the dining room as Barry was putting on his jacket.

"You look beautiful.", Barry said.

"Why thank you.", I replied. "And you look quite handsome."

Barry and I kissed. Man I love him. We super speeded Nora and Alura to the church. Felicity was Caitlin's maid of honor and a guy from England would be Julian's best man. After the wedding, I told Barry I had forgot something at Star Labs. Barry took the girls back home. I went into the cortex and grabbed the flash drive John gave me a year ago. I then went into the time vault and put the flash drive in.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Allen.", Gideon said.

"Good afternoon Gideon.", I said. "I know you can't say what's on the flash drive till a certain day, but can't you at least tell me something. Anything?"

"Actually Mrs. Allen, I won't tell you an event, but I can tell you what you must avoid from happening. If you would like?"

"Please Gideon."

"You can not let the new villain in National go against Cyborg."

"Why not?"

"Or else Cyborg will die."